Apple tries to give itself access to the least amount of information about you and the least amount of your private information that it can.
Malwarebytes Privacy VPN does a good job with respectable speeds, a fair price, a well known company, and an easy-to-use app.
Google announced on World Password Day that it is enabling two-factor authentication on all Google accounts. Apple should do the same.
Your Apple devices have plenty of tools built right in to help you keep your passwords safe.
Unique passwords are essential, but they’re not enough. You should secure all important accounts with two-factor authentication.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to help you manage your passwords.
Protect your data from any hackers and creeps. It's really quite easy to set up.
A surveillance software used by Australian police to extract messages, photos and other crucial pieces of evidence used in criminal hearings, has come into question after vulnerabilities were discovered that could be exploited to create falsified evidence.
The FCC is taking steps to help accelerate the 5G rollout. And French regulators are on Apple's side when it comes to your data privacy. On this episode of IDG TechTalk, Michael Simon and Ken Mingis join host Juliet Beauchamp to talk about what this all means for consumers.
In February 2021, Australians lost $20.8 million to a combined 20,180 scams according to the latest figures from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Scamwatch report.
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The best free VPNs for Windows
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- Apple patches Log4Shell iCloud vulnerability that set internet ‘on fire’
- NordVPN is offering 2 years of VPN service for $111
- Federighi blasts iPhone sideloading as a ‘gold rush for the malware industry’
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?