Security researcher Red Canary has discovered a new malware target at Macs running both Intel and M1 chips but there’s a twist.
Thousands of Australians faced sextortion attack attempts in January. Digital security and privacy products company, Avast has blocked more than half a million such attempts worldwide, most of which targeted English-speaking users. There were 59,100 attack attempts in Australia.
If you don't want your housemates to know what you've been watching on Netflix, you can lock your Netflix profile with a PIN. Here's how to do it.
NortonLifeLock has released new security software for the gaming community, Norton 360 for Gamers.
Cyber risk grew significantly in 2020, according to a new survey published by cloud security leader, Trend Micro.
At a time when home security has never been more important, Arlo Technologies has announced an addition to its Ultra series of security cameras – the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System.
We’ve gone to the trouble of answering them and cranked out out a quick run-down of the pros and cons of the VPN world’s latest “free” alternative and whether or not it’s worth your time and data.
Want to have an off-the-record chat with Google Assistant on your smart speaker? Now you can, thanks to Google’s just-launched Guest Mode.
We’ve tested some of the most popular antivirus software packages to help you find the right one for your needs.
If you thought this year was tough when it came to cybersecurity then think again because 2021 isn’t looking any better, according to cybersecurity experts at Avast, a leader in digital security and privacy products.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The best free VPNs for Windows
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- Apple patches Log4Shell iCloud vulnerability that set internet ‘on fire’
- NordVPN is offering 2 years of VPN service for $111
- Federighi blasts iPhone sideloading as a ‘gold rush for the malware industry’
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?