Owners of Ring video doorbells and other home security products are finally getting some essential privacy protections.
Whitehats at Germany's Security Research Labs have successfully developed and deployed malicious apps for Google and Amazon's smart speakers.
McAfee has released its annual Threat Predictions Report, which outlines predictions for the cybersecurity landscape in 2019.
The Q3 Malwarebytes Labs Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques report is designed to uncover the full picture of what is going on in the cybercrime landscape, delivering a report that provides insights and statistics from July through September 2018.
Cylance has announced an initiative to protect Australian families and small businesses with its Cylance Smart Antivirus software at no cost.
McAfee has released its McAfee Labs Threats Report: September 2018, outlining the top security threats of 2018.
Norton by Symantec has published new research about a major increase in formjacking attacks as Australians ramp up online shopping ahead of the festive season.
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
Online security experts vpnMentor have investigated the accessibility of Amazon Echo by hacking into one unsuspecting family’s device, highlighting how easily it could be tampered with.
Swann has launched Google Assistant voice control via Google Home and Chromecast on its multi-camera wired surveillance systems.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
A full suite of processing and editing tools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple should follow Google’s lead and force 2FA on all accounts
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Scams cost Aussies $20.8m in February
- 30K Macs are infected with ‘Silver Sparrow’ virus and no one knows why
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?