When you've just gotta have the latest Slackware build, you want to make sure that your VPN is up to the task.
Security - Features
Industry group in the UK claims Apple's iCloud Private Relay "impairs the insights available under the Government’s investigatory powers," affecting law enforcement's ability to deal with terrorism, organized crime, and child sexual abuse.
Protect your PC and your online accounts with these 5 simple tasks that supercharge your security.
Identity theft and fraudulent charges are just part of the headache that can result from using weak passwords. Shore up your defenses with one of these free password managers.
Sure, being the only game in town is nice, but it's also an awful lot of pressure
Chrome OS is already tops at security, but with a few extra tweaks you can ensure the gates are even more secure.
What's the best VPN for Mac? The number of VPN services can be daunting, which is why we've put them to the test—to help you find the best one for Mac owners
Your Apple devices have plenty of tools built right in to help you keep your passwords safe.
Unique passwords are essential, but they’re not enough. You should secure all important accounts with two-factor authentication.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to help you manage your passwords.
The FCC is taking steps to help accelerate the 5G rollout. And French regulators are on Apple's side when it comes to your data privacy. On this episode of IDG TechTalk, Michael Simon and Ken Mingis join host Juliet Beauchamp to talk about what this ...
If you don't want your housemates to know what you've been watching on Netflix, you can lock your Netflix profile with a PIN. Here's how to do it.
We’ve gone to the trouble of answering them and cranked out out a quick run-down of the pros and cons of the VPN world’s latest “free” alternative and whether or not it’s worth your time and data.
We’ve tested some of the most popular antivirus software packages to help you find the right one for your needs.
Apple adds back in an option for your Apple ID that can deter hijacking. However, the company hasn’t yet updated its password-recovery websites. Avoid for now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The best free VPNs for Windows
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- Apple patches Log4Shell iCloud vulnerability that set internet ‘on fire’
- NordVPN is offering 2 years of VPN service for $111
- Federighi blasts iPhone sideloading as a ‘gold rush for the malware industry’
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?