Australian customers may be affected by a Ticketmaster data breach, the company has revealed.
Security - News
Despite the promise of Blockchain technologies to bring better security to online transactions and business processes, its rapid growth and adoption is bringing new cyber risks with equal force that will likely evolve with continued success.
As reported by Reuters earlier this week, British mobile phone and electrical retail chain Dixons Carphone has reported their second major cyber attack in three years after discovering unauthorised access to the payment data of PC World retail custom...
Following reports that a woman in the United States had a conversation with her husband recorded and sent to an employee, Amazon have moved to assuage security concerns around their Amazon Echo smart speaker.
New European privacy regulations went into effect on 25 May that will force companies to be more attentive to how they handle customer data.
Cisco has warned that hackers have infected at least 500,000 routers and storage devices in dozens of countries with sophisticated malicious software.
Microsoft and Google have jointly disclosed a new CPU security vulnerability called Speculative Store Bypass (Variant 4).
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
Bitdefender has announced that it will provide its anti-malware services to the full line-up of Zyxel ZyWall security appliances across the Australia and New Zealand region.
New study finds IT professionals lack confidence in their ability to detect and contain cyber breaches
LogRhythm has released its annual benchmark survey, which measures the cybersecurity perceptions and practices of organisations in the United States, United Kingdom and Asia-Pacific regions.
McAfee Advanced Threat Research (ATR) has discovered the cybercrime group Hidden Cobra continues to target cryptocurrency and financial organisations with the return of the Bankshot malware impact surfacing in the Turkish financial system.
McAfee has announced that it has extended its Cloud Security Platform to consistently protect Microsoft Azure.
D-Link ANZ Partners Exclusively with AVSystem for Zero-Touch Device Management in Australia and New Zealand
D-Link ANZ has announced an exclusive partnership with European-based AVSystem that enables remote management and provisioning of devices purchased by Service Providers and ISPs in Australia and New Zealand.
Intel asks computer makers to stop rolling out a set of faulty patches it issued to fix security flaws in its chips and instead start testing updated version.
Schlage Sense has announced that new and existing owners of its Smart Deadbolt will be able to integrate their home security with Google Assistant in the first quarter of 2018.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ticketmaster warns Australian customers of possible data breach
- Why is Bitcoin such a security hazard?
- No, We Didn't Get Hacked: Dixons' PC World loses customer data in cyber attack
- Amazon offers explanation after Alexa accidentally shares user’s data
- GDPR comes into force, ramifications visible from day one
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?