D-Link ANZ has announced enhancements to its popular Omna 180 Cam HD, adding Android support and introducing an updated app for a seamless home surveillance solution.
Security - News
Uniden has extended the popular Guardian surveillance range to include a wire-free, battery powered home security camera that is app enabled and includes voice control.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
This year’s Stay Smart Online Week is taking place from the 9th-13th October and will focus on ‘simple steps to online safety’.
Nest is hoping to revolutionize home security with Nest Secure, a smart security system that offers several advantages over conventional systems.
Master Lock is making traditional padlocks smarter with their new indoor and outdoor Bluetooth Smart Padlocks, now set to be available in Australia.
Trend Micro, a global player in cyber security solutions, is strengthening its portfolio with the release of Trend Micro Security for 2018.
A Bluetooth vulnerability dubbed BlueBorne, discovered in April, has been made public after companies including Google and Microsoft issued updates.
Trend Micro has released a new app to help people become aware of how many connected devices they have at home, and the potential risks that come with the increasing number of connected devices in homes.
Watch how to safeguard corporate and personal data when traveling with recent Android-based phones and tablets, using the Chrome browser.
Cyber safety business Family Zone has launched Cyber safety tool for children in Australia that will allow parents to monitor and restrict their children’s internet browsing.
Fortinet and Cyber Indemnity Solutions Collaborate to Reduce Impact of Cyber Breaches and Data Loss for Australian and New Zealand Enterprises
A new tool, calleed wanawiki, helps defeat the WannaCry ransomware on older Windows PCs by reconstructing the unlock key.
Digital signature service DocuSign said Monday that an unnamed third-party had got access to email addresses of its users after hacking into its systems.
As security researchers investigate last Friday’s massive attack from the WannaCry ransomware, they’ve noticed clues that may link it with a North Korean hacking group that has been blamed for attacking banks across the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link Adds Android Support and Launches Updated App for Omna 180 Cam HD
- Monitoring the home has become more flexible with Uniden’s App Cam Solo
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Cybersecurity is a Shared Responsibility, Warns ESET
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTData AnalystOther