Intel asks computer makers to stop rolling out a set of faulty patches it issued to fix security flaws in its chips and instead start testing updated version.
Security - News
Schlage Sense has announced that new and existing owners of its Smart Deadbolt will be able to integrate their home security with Google Assistant in the first quarter of 2018.
The two-in-one Uniden Guardian App Cam Spotlight camera is the perfect way to maximise lighting when it’s needed most.
McAfee Inc. has released its McAfee Labs 2018 Threats Predictions Report, which identifies five key trends to watch in 2018.
A Canadian accused by the United States of helping Russian intelligence agents break into email accounts as part of a massive 2014 breach of Yahoo accounts is expected to plead guilty next week, according to court records
Uber has confirmed that in October 2016 hackers gained access to the licence numbers of 600,000 of its US drivers and the personal information of 57 million Uber users from around the world.
D-Link ANZ has announced enhancements to its popular Omna 180 Cam HD, adding Android support and introducing an updated app for a seamless home surveillance solution.
Uniden has extended the popular Guardian surveillance range to include a wire-free, battery powered home security camera that is app enabled and includes voice control.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
This year’s Stay Smart Online Week is taking place from the 9th-13th October and will focus on ‘simple steps to online safety’.
Nest is hoping to revolutionize home security with Nest Secure, a smart security system that offers several advantages over conventional systems.
Master Lock is making traditional padlocks smarter with their new indoor and outdoor Bluetooth Smart Padlocks, now set to be available in Australia.
Trend Micro, a global player in cyber security solutions, is strengthening its portfolio with the release of Trend Micro Security for 2018.
A Bluetooth vulnerability dubbed BlueBorne, discovered in April, has been made public after companies including Google and Microsoft issued updates.
Trend Micro has released a new app to help people become aware of how many connected devices they have at home, and the potential risks that come with the increasing number of connected devices in homes.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel tells customers to stop rolling out faulty patches
- CES 2018: Google Assistant To Come To Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- Man charged in Yahoo hacking case to plead guilty
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPChange AnalystVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCTableau Developer - Telco - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSAP Functional Analyst- Time Management, VIM, BPC, HCM FioriOther
- CCSenior Test Automation Engineers x 3NSW
- CCNetwork Security - DNSVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior AEM ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork operation engineerVIC
- CCJava Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerVIC
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTData Centre Server EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTWLM Hanna Data ModellersACT
- FTSenior Systems Engineer / Azure, VMware, O365 X 2Other