Security - News
Researchers have created attack code that exploits a zero-day vulnerability in Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) as well as in the newest IE8 -- even when Microsoft's recommended defensive measure is turned on.
China on Tuesday denied any role in alleged cyberattacks on Indian government offices, calling China itself the biggest victim of hackers.
Microsoft announced plans to cut the length of time it stores IP addresses of Web searchers using its Bing search engine from 18 months to six in a bid to improve its privacy track record.
Microsoft today announced that it will issue an emergency security update for Internet Explorer (IE), but postponed setting a ship date for the fix until tomorrow.
As vice president of IT at Windsor Foods in Houston, Stephan Henze has to stay one step ahead of the latest IT trends. That's why he's spending a lot of time thinking about securing and deploying smartphones enterprisewide.
Chinese state media has spun Google's threat to leave China as a purely commercial move, as authorities there apparently work to limit discussion of human rights issues raised by Google.
Spooked by the use of an Internet Explorer exploit to attack Google and other firms in China, France and Germany are both urging their citizens to stop using Microsoft's Web browser.
The office of India's National Security Advisor, M.K. Narayanan, and other government offices in India were targeted by hackers believed to be from China, according to a report.
Russia and Brazil are now the top hotspots for global Internet attack traffic, Net giant Akamai has said in its latest threat report, placing most of the blame on the hardy Conficker worm.
Future smartphones will come pre-loaded with anti-virus software clients to prevent the loss of data and services to malware. And mobile banking and person-to-person payments will be authenticated by fingerprint sensors on the handset.
Early speculation focused on the Abobe Reader zero-day exploit as the source of the Chinese attacks on Google and other corporations earlier this week, but Adobe may be off the hook--or at least share the blame. Microsoft has determined that an unkno...
Cyber criminals have gone back to their old-school tricks to target innocent smartphone users.
Well, that was the biggest news bombshell to land in quite a while. Google reveals that it's been hacked by Chinese cyber attackers and says it will no longer play along with China's repressive Internet rules.
Better user education might have played a role in stopping the apparent Chinese cyberattack on American businesses. Once targeted employees clicked on a link in an e-mail or instant message, however, most current security technology was defenseless.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Google Assistant To Come To Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- Man charged in Yahoo hacking case to plead guilty
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTUX Designer - Large Corporate (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDevOps Developer- ElasticSearch, BitbucketOther
- FTContinuous Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTICT Solution Architect - Canberra OpportunityNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- TPIT & Systems Support OfficerQLD
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Technical LeadSA
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerVIC
- TPData ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- FTSIEM EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- CCNetwork Surveyor - TelcoVIC
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- CCIntel ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactOther
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior to Mid-level DeveloperQLD
- FTPerformance and Capacity Management SpecialistOther