There's never been a better time to get involved in cybercrime.
Security - News
DeepNines Technologies Tuesday is unveiling a desktop security agent that works in tandem with its content-filtering and anti-malware gateway to protect mobile and remote workers.
Security researchers are seeing a resurgence of Gumblar, the name for a piece of malicious code that is spread by compromising legitimate but insecure Web sites.
Microsoft last week patched nine vulnerabilities, five marked "critical," in Windows 7, a move that will require users upgrading to the new operating system starting Thursday to download a security update to keep their PCs secure.
Fake security software "SpywareGuard" and "AntiVirus" are said to be the top two scareware programs out of about 250 fake security programs detected, according to a Symantec report.
There's been a lot of fuss in the press recently about Web 2.0 security. In the past year, Facebook and Twitter both have had serious problems that have made some waves among the technically savvy.
Las Vegas: Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer characterized the recent Sidekick data loss episode as "not good," and said he believes all the data will be recovered, but added that Microsoft will have to be more forthcoming in explaining to enterprise custo...
Data broker ChoicePoint, the victim of a 2004 data breach affecting more than 160,000 U.S. residents, has agreed to strengthen its data security efforts and pay to compensate potential victims of identity theft for a second breach in 2008, the U.S. F...
Mozilla has unblocked one of the two Microsoft-made add-ons that put Firefox users at risk from attack and will probably unblock the second in the next 48 hours, the company's head of engineering said today.
Until now, Windows Vista was the most secure version of the Windows operating system.
New applications are turning up on Facebook. Unfortunately, some of them are fake antivirus programs.
Microsoft registered more than 1.5 million downloads of its free antivirus software in the week after it shipped.
Mozilla developers have blocked a Firefox plugin that was quietly pushed out by Microsoft, saying that it presents a security risk.
Microsoft acknowledged Thursday that one of the critical network vulnerabilities it patched earlier in the week was due to a programming error on its part.
Google's highly anticipated real-time communication and collaboration tool, Google Wave, will have "crypto fairy dust" sprinkled into its protocol to avoid data being changed mid-stream, according to its product manager.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link Adds Android Support and Launches Updated App for Omna 180 Cam HD
- Monitoring the home has become more flexible with Uniden’s App Cam Solo
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Cybersecurity is a Shared Responsibility, Warns ESET
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- FTCustomer & Sales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FTProduct SME - Broker & Investment SoftwareOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther