Just days after a hacker released code that could be used to attack the Firefox browser, Mozilla developers have a fix.
Security - News
Unless its two biggest rivals take extraordinary steps, Mozilla Corp. will be the first browser maker to patch a critical vulnerability used a week ago to win US$5,000 in a hacking contest.
Despite criticism the big ISPs have shunned the Federal Government's Internet filter trial, Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has declared Optus has jumped on-board.
Web sites that strip personally identifiable information about their users and then share that data may be compromising their users' privacy, according to researchers at the University of Texas at Austin.
The Office of Film and Literature Classification Web site has been defaced by what appears to be a group opposed to the government censorship.
Cybercrooks have hit on a new twist to their aggressive marketing of fake security software, and are duping users into downloading a file utility that holds users' data for ransom, security researchers warned Wednesday.
The security appliance market in Western Europe grew 14.4 percent in 2008 and is expected to continue to expend this year, albeit at a slower rate, according to the latest figures from analyst firm IDC.
A new survey shows that despite the dismal economic conditions, more than a quarter of the companies polled expect to spend more on Web application security this year.
A Trojan that normally peddles bogus anti-virus scareware' has hit on a new way of persuading users to part with money for a worthless license - it encrypts their data first.
The owner of whistleblower Web site wikileaks has been raided by German police days after it controversially published the Australian government's Internet blacklists.
She may be just about to turn 10, but the Melissa virus has given birth to many children since she was born on March 26, 1999.
Facebook's recent decision to back off proposed changes in its terms of service still leaves the social-media site with a "huge loophole" in privacy protections, a privacy group said Tuesday.
A recently released report claims that Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) is more than twice as effective at blocking malware sites than its nearest rival.
Facebook is shoring up its security protection procedures as the social-networking site increasingly comes under attacks from spammers, data thieves and other tricksters, according to the company's chief privacy officer.
With the leaking of the supposed Australian Communication & Media Authority's (ACMA) URL “blacklist”, further doubts have been raised over whether such a list, and even Web Filtering itself, can successfully achieve the federal government's goal of p...
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- D-Link Adds Android Support and Launches Updated App for Omna 180 Cam HD
- Monitoring the home has become more flexible with Uniden’s App Cam Solo
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Cybersecurity is a Shared Responsibility, Warns ESET
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- CCPega ArchitectVIC
- FTBlockchain DeveloperOther
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTField Services TechnicianACT
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC