Now when ransomware tries to take over your computer, there’s something you can be sides pay up: stop it, buy more time to deal with it or mitigate the damage it might do, Security BSides Boston conference was told.
Security - News
A hacker is trying to sell a database dump containing account records for 167 million LinkedIn users.
Many cybercriminals can call on an extensive network of specialists for "business" expertise, including people who train and recruit, who launder money, and who provide escrow services, according to a new white paper.
Microsoft today opened the preview of its Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection to all enterprise IT professionals.
Researchers from Kaspersky Lab have developed a method of decrypting files affected with the latest version of CryptXXX, a malware program that combines ransomware and information stealing capabilities.
Bangalore Bank, a commercial bank in Vietnam and ... Sony Pictures are the unlikely bedfellows in a tale of cyber intrigue uncovered by security researchers at BAE Systems.
At Interop 2016, Avi Freedman, CEO of Kentik, chats with Network World about why Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are still popular with hackers, why they still work, and some of the signs that an attack may soon commence.
At Interop 2016, Network World chats with John Pironti, president of IP Architects, about why ransomware is on the rise, and why many consumers and businesses are paying the ransom.
All blogs hosted on Google's blogspot.com domain can now be accessed over an encrypted HTTPS connection.
Potential version of the FB Messenger iOS app has a time-limit for your messages to remain visible.
A US judge is forcing a woman to unlock an iPhone with her fingerprints, but does this violate the Constitution?
Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
Microsoft outlined the timetable it will use to drop browser support for sites that secure traffic with SHA-1 certificates, part of an Internet-wide plan to rid the Internet of the weaker encryption.
A government review of the federal anti-money-laundering regime has concluded that the use of digital currencies such as bitcoin to evade monetary controls poses a “significant” risk.
The U.S. and its allies should be concerned about cyberattacks from ISIS-affiliated groups, but the hackers are poorly organized and likely underfunded, at least in the short term, according to a new report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link Adds Android Support and Launches Updated App for Omna 180 Cam HD
- Monitoring the home has become more flexible with Uniden’s App Cam Solo
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Cybersecurity is a Shared Responsibility, Warns ESET
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT