Trend Micro Internet Security Pro 2009 fails at the most basic task of detecting and blocking malicious software. Not recommended.
Security - Reviews
F-Secure Internet Security 2009 adds 64-bit Windows Vista support to its impressive reputation for finding and evicting malware
The new BullGuard Internet Security 8.5 is a point upgrade to its predecessor, BullGuard Internet Security 8, which had a somewhat spotty reputation. The coverage offered remains as before: antivirus, antispyware, firewall, a new spam filter and back...
Version 8 of Avira Premium Security Suite features a host of updates, including an improved UI plus several new features, including drive-by download, botnet attack and malicious download protection, not to mention a backup system.
The Internet is a scary place. Criminal malware lurks on legitimate and illegitimate Web sites alike, looking to steal your money one way or the other. Vendors have been scratching their collective heads attempting to make more consumers safer, more ...
For some time now, Norton security products have been saddled, not unfairly, with the reputation of being hardware resource hogs, slowing down every PC they're installed on. The situation was exacerbated further by the arrival of Vista. But no more. ...
Panda Security's latest domestic range comprises three products: Antivirus Pro 2009, Internet Security 2009 and Global Protection 2009.
Security software customers are speaking with their feet: they want security updates and other security interruptions out of their faces, and they won't hesitate to dump their security suites because of performance drag - whether or not it's actually...
Kaspersky's latest security package offers an attractive combination of features and protection.
The new version of Lavasoft's flagship antispyware application, Ad-Aware 2008 Free, aims to supplement your existing antivirus protection by detecting spyware and privacy risks.
Of all the free antivirus packages you can download (and there are a few), AVG Anti-Virus Free has to be the doyen of the lot
ClamWin Free Antivirus is a free, open-source antivirus program
Check Point Software's ZoneAlarm ForceField provides an extra defensive layer by cloning your web browser to catch dangerous software before any damage can be done.
Probably best known as a firewall author, Agnitum has revamped its security bundle, Agnitum Outpost Pro Security Suite 2008 - with mixed results.
ClearMyMail is an antispam system that can, with almost no effort or complex configuration, stop all unwanted e-mail without suffering false positives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link Adds Android Support and Launches Updated App for Omna 180 Cam HD
- Monitoring the home has become more flexible with Uniden’s App Cam Solo
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Cybersecurity is a Shared Responsibility, Warns ESET
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerSA
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW