QNAP has introduced the TS-2888X, an AI-ready NAS that combines hybrid storage and a ready-to-use software environment.
Servers & Storage
Crucial has announced the availability of the Crucial P1 SSD, a PC storage device that leverages the NVMe PCIe interface and Micron’s leading-edge QLC technology.
While the X5 is that much faster than the T5, you really have to be involved in an industry or hobby where that extra speed matters for it to really be worth the premium price.
Synology have launched DiskStation DS119j, a compact, 1-bay NAS.
If you’re willing to splurge on the larger sizings, the Seagate Fast SSD makes a very compelling case for itself.
The LaCie Rugged Secure is just a good if old-fashioned, outdoor-friendly external hard drive with a few modern touches.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
Seagate has launched a range of 14TB hard drives.
QNAP has released a new quad-core 3-bay NAS, the TS-332X, that allows for building a RAID 5 array for balancing capacity and protection with the fewest disks.
Crucial has launched its new BX500 SSD, available in a 2.5-inch form factor and 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities.
Crucial has announced the availability of DDR4 2933 MT/s Registered DIMM server modules.
Samsung has announced their new Samsung Portable SSD X5, the company's first portable storage product to rely on NVMe.
Seagate has announced the availability of the LaCie DJI Copilot amongst a range of new storage devices.
Synology has launched RackStation RS1219+, a 2U 8-bay NAS featuring storage scalability and M.2 SSD support to supercharge its performance.
Synology has announced the Beta availability of Surveillance Station 8.2, inviting testers around the world to join the beta testing program.
These are the top rated storage products we've tested in the last year.
Shop safely with our award-winning security solution. Protect yourself this Black Friday and get the exclusive Black Friday discount for Bitdefender 2019!
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- QNAP introduces AI-ready NAS
- Crucial launches P1 NVMe Solid State Drive
- Synology Introduces DiskStation DS119j
- Seagate Unveils 14TB data storage portfolio
- QNAP introduces new affordable 3-bay 10GbE NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?