Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
Servers & Storage - News
Seagate Technology has announced the signing of a strategic cooperation agreement with Baidu, covering the fields of information technology, big data analysis and advanced storage system development and implementation.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Western Digital Corp has announced definitive plans to acquire Tegile Systems, a provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
Western Digital Corp. have announced the successful development of four bits per cell, X4, flash memory architecture offering on 64-layer 3D NAND, BiCS3, technology.
Samsung's new 960 Pro and 960 Evo M.2 SSDs pack capacity and speed into tiny packages.
A wildly popular Indiegogo campaign is offering early birds the world's smallest Linux server, with Wi-Fi built in for IoT applications, for $5.
SanDisk demos a 1TB SDXC card with twice the capacity of the previous model.
IBM sold off its x86 server business two years ago to Lenovo, thinking it was going to be a cut-throat, low-margin business. But the cloud has only intensified x86 server chip sales, and IBM is paying attention.
The cloud -- both on-premise and off-premise -- is transforming servers and data centers, and many companies are having vendors customize their hardware for specific cloud-based workloads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches 800P Optane SSD
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
- Synology Introduces FlashStation FS1018 and DiskStation DS218
- CES 2018: Crucial launches next generation MX500 SSD
- QNAP Releases QTS 4.3.4. Beta for x86-Based NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCService ManagerVIC
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCLSS Black Belt ConsultantVIC
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTSenior Technical Project Manager - starting in 3-4 monthsACT
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystQLD
- FTSDWAN ConsultantOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther
- FTProject Manager SAP Project DeliveryOther
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead Business Analyst - Senior Digital ConsultantACT
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- CCDesktop Support Technician - Karratha basedWA
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW