Tilera on Tuesday announced a new general-purpose CPU with 100 processing cores, which the company hopes will provide headway into a server market dominated by Intel and Advanced Micro Devices.
Servers & Storage - News
Oracle refused to provide critical bug fixes for customers who run its software on Hewlett-Packard's Integrity servers, in a bid to coerce them to switch over to Oracle hardware, HP alleged in a lawsuit it filed Wednesday.
Apple today took administrative control of the iCloud.com domain less than a week before CEO Steve Jobs is to unveil his company's new cloud-based service.
The Seagate GoFlex Satellite hard drive takes the shackles off your tablet, freeing it to connect to a greater amount of storage capacity -- without having to go through any pesky wires. But although the hardware implementation is adequate, the softw...
Dell on Monday announced a four-socket blade server with up to 48 processor cores for deployment in virtualized environments.
Intel today announced that it will transition to Tri-Gate transistors in its new 22 nanometre microprocessors, which will allow it to build upward in a CPU, rather than stay flat. This will have the net effect of allowing Intel to cram a lot more tra...
EMC subsidiary Iomega today unveiled a new series of simple disk storage arrays aimed at small-to-medium sized businesses and remote offices.
Startup chip design company Adapteva on Tuesday announced the multicore Epiphany processor, which is designed to accelerate applications in servers and low-power devices such as smartphones and tablets.
References to what may be a code name for Apple's rumored iCloud service are reported found in the latest developer preview of Mac OS X Lion by the French blog Consomac.
Intel plans to release five new solid-state drives (SSDs) before year's end, according to reports.
Sony plans to resume production of Blu-ray and other optical discs at a tsunami-hit factory in northern Japan in late May, it said Thursday.
A new interconnect technology being developed by Intel could be ready for use by 2015 and will be able to shuttle data between computers at up to five times the speed of its recently launched Thunderbolt technology, an Intel researcher said on Wednes...
The servers are back up and users can once again check in on Foursquare and ask questions on Quora, but the legacy of last week's Amazon Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2) outage will live on and provide important lessons for businesses as they look to cl...
Google will allow companies to sign up users for its paid <a href="http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/index.html">Apps for Business</a> hosted collaboration and communication suite on a month-to-month basis, without having to commit them to ...
The outage of Amazon's Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) service has shone a light on the number of Websites that use the service, which allows companies to hire computing power inexpensively on Amazon's systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel's Core i9 and X299 enable crazy RAID configurations for a price
- HPE is bringing Optane storage to Unix servers
- These new super fast Intel SSDs provide a bridge to Optane
- Prices of SSDs and DRAM will crash in 2019, Gartner predicts
- Pure adds more NVMe with an eye to the next storage speed bump
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPSAP Solutions Architect|Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Technical writerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCEnterprise Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC