AMD is jumping into the SSD market with Radeon drives for laptops and desktops.
Servers & Storage - News
How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
Hard drives, SSDs and even external drives are pretty reliable. However, in the unlikely event of a crash you'll need to know how to recover or delete your data, and hopefully not put your hands above your head and prepare for impact. Read on to find...
If you have $US1299 to spend, Akitio's external Thunder3 PCIe SSD storage system will deliver blazing speed and more.
Intel, in addition to showing off its blazing-fast 3C XPoint Optane drives, also said its 3D NAND will be able to squeeze 1TB of storage into a 1.5mm thick drive by next year.
The Extreme 900 is the first 10Gbps USB 3.1 drive we've seen from a major storage company—and we can't wait to see what will follow.
Your electric bills could soar if you kept Nvidia's monster DGX-1 computer running continuously for one month.
With its latest SSDs, Intel is paving the way for fast, standard NVMe connections in storage systems for both more and less adventurous users.
Every time Intel announces new Xeon chips, server makers waste no time in announcing new products.
Intel promised super fast and high-capacity SSDs with 3D NAND chips last year, and the company announces the first of those drives Thursday.
Aimed at enterprise customers, Samsung's new SSD is the world's largest drive of its kind.
In an industry first, Seagate has been able to boost areal density to 1TB per platter in a 2.5-inch form factor that's only 7mm high.
Information storage and virtualisation company, and wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has added the Hitachi Flash Storage (HFS) A series family to its flash portfolio.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
WD unveiled a 10TB helium-filled hard drive that represents a 25% increase in capacity over the previous generation drive.
SSDs have seen four straight quarters of 10% or greater price drops, leading one analyst to predict that they will near price parity with hard drives in the next two years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- QNAP Releases QTS 4.3.4. Beta for x86-Based NAS
- QNAP ships world’s first Ryzen NAS, promising boosted Virtual Machine performance
- QNAP Rolls out Quad-core 4-bay TS-453BT3 Thunderbolt 3 NAS Tailored for Creative Professionals
- Synology Introduces New Data Storage Solutions for Home and Small Offices
- Western Digital moves on Oz consumers with new storage offering
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTIT Service DeskSA
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- FTSenior Technical Engineer - MacVIC
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther