Veeam has upgraded its VMware disaster recovery software to allow customers to use it in conjunction with ESX, ESXi and ESXi free. In addition, the software also offers fast-file recovery for Linux.
Servers & Storage - News
Seagate Technology Thursday said it has dropped its lawsuit and all claims alleging STEC misappropriated its hard disk drive (HDD) technology as it related to the development of solid state disk (SSD) drives.
Increased traction in markets already on the virtualisation bandwagon will raise revenues by 43 per cent in 2009, according to a recent Gartner report.
HP is unveiling the fourth generation of its blade PC line and bundling the devices with Citrix XenDesktop 3 virtualization software.
Guaranteeing application performance over a WAN is hard enough. Now try doing it in a virtual environment.
IBM and Juniper on Monday provided a sneak peek at technology that lets enterprise IT managers easily reallocate computing resources between a private and a public cloud.
SanDisk Tuesday announced that it will begin mass production of the first high-performance X3 and X4 flash memory, using 32- and 43-nanometer lithography process technology, respectively. The denser flash technology will enable up to 64Gbit of memory...
Citrix is introducing new technology to improve the delivery of voice, video and 3D graphics to virtual desktops and to make decisions about traffic prioritization in order to boost end-user experience.
EMC and Microsoft have extended a partnership that focuses on interoperability of products related to virtualization, security and content management, the companies announced this week.
Dell this week talked about steps the company is taking to improve energy efficiency in servers, also outlining a server-refresh cycle that could help customers cut energy costs in the long run.
VMware this week announced VMware View Open Client and claimed that it advances its vClient Initiative toward universal clients.
Sun Microsystems plans to detail on March 18 its grand entrance into the cloud computing space, Sun officials said Tuesday morning.
Sandisk on Thursday armed itself with financial flexibility, announcing a deal to restructure its chip-manufacturing joint venture with Toshiba.
Building a cloud computing infrastructure can be a complicated endeavor, but stealth start-up VMops hopes to provide a silver lining with its all-in-one infrastructure software that lets service providers or corporations deploy and host their own clo...
Deutsche Telekom spin-off Zimory has unveiled Public Cloud, a marketplace for companies that want to buy and sell hosted server capacity online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel's Core i9 and X299 enable crazy RAID configurations for a price
- HPE is bringing Optane storage to Unix servers
- These new super fast Intel SSDs provide a bridge to Optane
- Prices of SSDs and DRAM will crash in 2019, Gartner predicts
- Pure adds more NVMe with an eye to the next storage speed bump
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPerformance Test EngineerQLD
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- FTInformation Security ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- FTGraphic Designer (Print + Digital)Other
- CCTraining specialistNSW