Apacer's A7 Turbo is a reasonably priced 64GB solid-state drive. It has a Serial ATA II interface and a 2.5in form factor, so it's a good value option for a notebook. It can also be used in a desktop PC if you have an appropriate mounting kit.
Servers & Storage - Reviews
Hitachi was the first to market with its 7,200rpm 2TB hard drive, but it no longer has this space to itself. Western Digital has released two new 2TB hard drives that sacrifice the power-saving technologies of their GreenPower counterparts in favour ...
With the introduction of the Six-Core AMD Opteron processor with Chipset platform, AMD is taking a step in its strategy to provide customers with server platforms, it said. These address the requirements of datacenter workloads, the vendor added. The...
Astone's ISO GEAR 290 is a 2.5in 500GB external hard drive that allows you to easily transfer and backup data from your notebook or desktop computer. Additionally, its enclosure is easy to open, so you can swap out the hard drive with one of your o...
With solid-state disk (SSD) drives becoming more popular for laptops, users may find themselves in the position of upgrading the hard disk drive (HDD) in an older machine to get the reliability and speed that comes with flash memory technology.
Considering Astone's motto — "Design for Life!" — it is no surprise that the ISO GEAR 288 external hard drive's prioritises style over durability. Thankfully, this hard drive is also quite fast. Though it won't survive a trip to the Sahar...
The SSDNow V+ solid-state drive (SSD) from Kingston Technology has a capacity of 64GB and is best suited to users looking to replace their computer's main hard drive. It has a 2.5in form factor and is based on multi-level cell (MLC) NAND flash memory...
Synology's Disk Station DS409 is a competent network-attached storage (NAS) device with four disk bays (you'll have to provide that hard drives yourself). It has a total potential storage capacity of 8TB.
The Solidata K5-32 is a 2.5in, 32GB solid-state drive (SSD). It features single-level cell (SLC) memory, which allows it to provide higher input/output operations per second (IOPS) than drives with multi-level cells (MLC). This makes it a good choice...
The new Sun Fire X2270 and Sun Fire X4270 servers are the fastest x64 servers Sun has ever produced.
Solidata's K6-32 solid-state drive (SSD) provides 32GB of storage in a 2.5in enclosure. It isn't the cheapest SSD of this capacity currently available, but is still an affordable option if you're looking to make the transition from a conventional mag...
Promise's SmartStor DS4600 is a direct-attached storage (DAS) enclosure that can house up to four hard drives and provide up to 8TB of storage. It's suitable for a direct connection to servers or workstations, it supports RAID arrays, and its design ...
HP's SimpleSave Portable is a 320GB external hard drive that can automatically back up data from multiple PCs with minimal input from the user. The included software is geared towards novices and is extremely easy to use, though we would have liked s...
QNAP's TS-219P Turbo is a two-bay network-attached storage (NAS) device designed for homes and small offices.
TP-Link's tiny TL-PS310U print server lets you share a multifunction device or a USB drive over your network. It's useful if you don't want to share files and printer resources through a PC, and it's quite easy to set up and use.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- QNAP Releases QTS 4.3.4. Beta for x86-Based NAS
- QNAP ships world’s first Ryzen NAS, promising boosted Virtual Machine performance
- QNAP Rolls out Quad-core 4-bay TS-453BT3 Thunderbolt 3 NAS Tailored for Creative Professionals
- Synology Introduces New Data Storage Solutions for Home and Small Offices
- Western Digital moves on Oz consumers with new storage offering
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCJava Developers (EOI)QLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTPHP Team LeadNSW
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- FTMS Dynamics CRM DevelopersACT
- CCDatabase Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- TPJava DeveloperWA