If you've got an older PC or laptop and need some more storage space for school -- for some movies or music, or if you've just bought a new digital camera or camcorder for class -- an easy way to fix this is to buy an external hard drive. We've liste...
Servers & Storage - Roundups
The holiday season is a perfect time to get your media library in order (after all, there are only so many digital photos and movies that your PC can store). If you'd like to make backups of all your data - or simply require a storage device for all ...
Portable hard drives are the ideal product when you require data on the go. Whether you're doing business abroad or simply want to take some movies to a mate's house, they provide an elegant and fuss-free solution. In the following roundup, we highli...
If you believe that you can never have too much storage space, the following external hard drives are worth considering. Each hard drive on this list provides between one and three terabytes of storage (1000-3000 gigabytes). Whether you're after the ...
USB thumb drives are a handy way of storing your files while on the go. Unlike portable hard drives, they can be slotted inside your pocket or even attached to a keychain to ensure you always have your data at hand. Here are our top five picks for US...
If you're looking to buy a new camcorder it makes sense to go with a flash memory version. Flash memory-based camcorders are quieter, smaller and more energy efficient than other video formats — including hard disk-based. It’s no coincidence that mos...
Media streamers allow you to quickly and easily display your digital movies and photos on a TV. The following media streamers from Dvico, LaCie, Asus, AC Ryan and Western Digital are some of our personal favourites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
- QNAP introduces new HS-453DX silent NAS
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1819+ and RackStation RS1619xs+
- OVH and MyRepublic partner to improve connectivity for Australian gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?