Our favorite smart thermostat gets a little smarter thanks to Alexa, but it's otherwise identical to the previous generation.
Master Lock is making traditional padlocks smarter with their new indoor and outdoor Bluetooth Smart Padlocks, now set to be available in Australia.
Google has announced the Australian rollout of Apps and Actions for the Google Assistant and Google Home smart speaker.
Blaze Automation’s B.One Hub and smart home product range are coming to Australia. Here's what you need to know.
Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
My house has never had a doorbell. This alone makes me a good candidate for the Ring Video Doorbell, which uses home Wi-Fi to transmit the sound of a doorbell chime directly to smartphones...
Wi-Fi Certified homes will feature integrated wireless networks designed with the same level of detail as the home’s electrical and plumbing systems.
TP-Link’s smart lightbulbs output some 60W at light but with 80 per cent less power as they use LEDs. They are dimmable and, in the case of the LB130, you can set different colours using the internal RGB LEDs.
You may think that being hitched to a tech journalist, with all those free gadgets, is a never-ending thrill for a spouse… you get given decent phones, get to use the latest and greatest TVs and sometimes get to drive in the latest and greatest cars.
Samsung has a portfolio of devices and appliances that would make Apple envious. But unlike Apple, Samsung devices don't work well together.
Nearly two-thirds of consumers are worried about home IoT devices listening in on their conversations, according to a Gartner survey released Monday.
LG kicked off the second press day of the Consumer Electronics Show on Wednesday with a 45-minute keynote featuring robots, consumer appliances, and more. Here are the biggest announcements that the company made:
Google Home launched to consumers in November, but many journalists got a sneak peek. Here's what they thought.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Master Lock bring new Smart Padlocks to Oz
- Google Assistant Apps come to Oz
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- Wi-Fi Alliance introduces a certification program for new smart home construction
- Samsung reboots its smart home, IoT strategy with the Galaxy S8
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst with Testing backgroundOther
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- TPXamarin DeveloperNSW
- FTService Design Analyst (Service Management Specialist- ITIL)Other
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC