D-Link ANZ has announced enhancements to its popular Omna 180 Cam HD, adding Android support and introducing an updated app for a seamless home surveillance solution.
Sony’s new LF-S50G promises to provide an experience that’s exactly every bit as smart as Google’s own offering - but with a few added perks to justify the higher price-tag.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
NAB customers now have more choice in the way they can get answers to basic banking questions, with the launch of the ‘Talk to NAB’ app for the Google Assistant.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max speakers officially unveiled.
Logitech's Harmony Hub-based line-up smart home products now work with the Google Assistant in Australia.
Our favorite smart thermostat gets a little smarter thanks to Alexa, but it's otherwise identical to the previous generation.
Master Lock is making traditional padlocks smarter with their new indoor and outdoor Bluetooth Smart Padlocks, now set to be available in Australia.
Google has announced the Australian rollout of Apps and Actions for the Google Assistant and Google Home smart speaker.
Blaze Automation’s B.One Hub and smart home product range are coming to Australia. Here's what you need to know.
Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
My house has never had a doorbell. This alone makes me a good candidate for the Ring Video Doorbell, which uses home Wi-Fi to transmit the sound of a doorbell chime directly to smartphones...
Originating from the idyllic shores of New Zealand, Dearear is a concept originating back to 2012 where a series of products are created to fit New Zealand's quality lifestyle, it's not about extravagance, but it's about practicality. Their committed designers and engineers did not set out to make headphones, they wanted to design fashion decors that plays quality music. Thus the Dearear series was born.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link Adds Android Support and Launches Updated App for Omna 180 Cam HD
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- NAB go in on Google Assistant integration with new app
- Google marries AI, hardware and software with Made By Google
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital BA / Product Owner / 3 Month ContractOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FTSecurity Analyst - Operational SupportOther
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- CCWeb PublisherACT
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT