It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
Smart Home - Features
If you’re lying in bed too hungover to go out and need to summon a pizza using your Google smart assistant of choice, you’re in luck.
Rather than having to buy a whole new sound system in order to make your home Alexa-compatible, Amazon now let you buy an accessory that you can connect with any existing non-Alexa speakers you own.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
As Alexa and Google Assistant continue to dominate headlines, it’s easy to forget that there are plenty of veteran automation brands like Crestron out there with their own stake in the rise of the smart home.
There's a lot to like in the idea of smart locks but there's been no shortage of recent incidents that might give you pause about buying in just yet.
First seen at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, MagHive marries up technology capable of tracking your essentials with software designed to remind you to do so and a delightfully modular hardware design.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Blaze Automation’s B.One Hub and smart home product range are coming to Australia. Here's what you need to know.
PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
Every emerging technology, like a child, goes through its difficult phases, and IoT is no different. To extend that analogy, you could say that automated home products are currently experiencing the technological equivalent of the terrible twos.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Arlo's new Pro 3 smart camera steals from the best
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?