Norton 360 Deluxe is a popular security suite, with a lot of extra features for Mac users.
Software and Services
Accounting software used to be one of the most annoying product categories on the planet. Not only was the software hard to use, forcing many small business owners to hire book-keepers and accountants in order to make sure everything balanced at the end of the month and spend hours typing invoices, the costs were high and there was annual pressure to update the software as the government changed accounting and tax rules each year.
There’s more to video calls than Zoom. We take a look at the leading virtual meeting software options to see which suits your needs best.
The patent, filed in 2018, may be just the thing for a pandemic-stricken world.
AzireVPN is a very basic service with a focus on privacy at the right price.
To some people, a VPN subscription is purely a business relationship. For others, it's more personal.
Nifty File Lists allows you to save file lists in Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers and Pages-friendly CSV (Comma-Separated Values), TSV (Tab-Separated Values), and even HTML formats.
Add geotags to photos shot using DSLR cameras without built-in GPS hardware, or edit geotag information embedded in existing digital photos.
Choosing a VPN in 2020? Here are some quick do’s and don'ts to make the process that little bit easier.
Since people use VPNs for different reasons, the word value ends up meaning different things to different people.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
A full suite of processing and editing tools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- How to customize the Safari start page in macOS Big Sur 11.3
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
- Got Spotify for desktop? You can now download songs for offline playback
- Amazon's revamped Alexa Voice Remote for Fire TV adds shortcuts to Netflix, Disney+
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?