Put that slick Surface Pen to work with these ink-happy tools for your laptop-tablet hybrid.
Software and Services - Features
We take a look at some of Assistant's best new features, and how they'll change the way you use your phone.
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Arccos Golf is leveraging the data generated by its golf performance tracking system to provide a subscription-based artificial intelligence caddie to help golfers make data-driven decisions on the course.
Windows 10 is still a privacy-invading operating system, but the improved settings in the Creators Update give you more information and control.
Sir Tim Berners Lee, deservingly among the most decorated of technology professionals for his invention of the world wide web, has now been honored with the 50th edition of the ACM A.M. Turing Award (a.k.a., the Nobel Prize of Computing).
Windows 10's Game Mode won't improve performance on every PC, but when it does, it can make a massive difference.
Microsoft's forthcoming Creators Update offers a mixed bag of fixes for Win10's biggest knocks
Amazon's voice-activated digital assistant Alexa is learning new skills right and left. In fact, she can now deliver the latest tech news from Computerworld.
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
A hands-on look at whether Microsoft’s Win10 Creators Update will win back your trust
A ‘white hat’ is an ethical computer hacker or cyber security expert. White hat hackers often conduct exploratory testing to ensure an organization or computer system is properly protected.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
- Skype's major redesign prioritizes helpful bots and a smart camera over traditional video chats
- All-electric satellites are ushering in zippier in-flight internet access
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTLean Six Sigma - BPE Design LeadOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW