Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Software and Services - Features
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
The category of business management software, while evolving, is cluttered. The term ‘business management system’ has been a catch all term to cover a multitude of business technology solutions.
GitHub, the popular code repository service, has to serve two masters. It's well-known for hosting popular open-source projects, but it's also working to acquire more large and small business users to privately store and manage their proprietary code...
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
The FBI has issued a plea for those who have been hit by ransomware to report this to federal law enforcement so that the country can get a better sense of just how bad this problem really is.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
'Occupy HTML5' movement shows Flash still has ardent support, but the web tool's best days are over
Minor but necessary tweaks are coming to the iPad this September. Here's a sneak preview.
We all love the feeling of preparing a holiday from packing a suitcase to jumping into a plane and flying to an exotic destination. While it’s so exciting to travel, for most of us, finding the cheapest plane ticket is a priority.
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it hasn’t been all smooth sailing. Here are 7 controversies that have been stirred up...
Dev tech founders Eich, van Rossum, Johnson, Hickey, and Schleuter offer advice to programming newcomers
Developers share their top tips for being lazy (i.e., increasing coding efficiency) using the popular group chat app.
Cisco’s internet traffic forecast describes a sobering explosion of traffic growth and exposes government nbn plans as woefully inadequate
Cisco has delivered its annual Visual Networking Index internet traffic forecast which predicts traffic growth going out to 2020. Previous forecasts have been within 10% accuracy but it was noted that the 2010 prediction figures for 2015 were within ...
Until now, the controversy over the relative merits of various approaches to implementing a broadband network has been conducted in terms of FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) against FTTN (Fibre to the Node), mainly on the grounds that fibre to the node ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Technical writerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst| 6 month contract roleOther
- FTWeb Designer (Drupal 7)Other
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCSAP ISU - DM ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity Specialist - Threat DetectionOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTETL TesterACT
- FTSenior Director, Enterprise Architecture & Information SecurityOther
- CCAgile Project Manager/ SCRUM MasterVIC