You now have more sophisticated tools for drawing, wireframing projects, and editing photos on an Android phone or tablet.
Graphics & Publishing
The Surface Dial starts shipping in less than two weeks. Here are the apps and desktop programs it will work with at launch.
Adobe's Touch Bar-optimized version of Photoshop moves all of the menus off your screen and onto your keyboard.
Microsoft's Paint moves beyond its 2D roots with Paint3D preview, an app that makes 3D content creation relatively intuitive, clever, and even fun.
The Windows 10 Creators Update's new Paint 3D app focuses on 3D image creation.
Clipboard style smartpad bridges the gap between handwriting and keyboarding, but clunky software tarnishes the results.
AMD's expanding the Polaris GPU family with the Radeon RX 470, but this otherwise stellar graphics card simply isn't worthwhile at this price.
The GeForce GTX 1060 is Nvidia's answer to AMD's Radeon RX 480, which redefined what a $200 graphics card can do.
You'll find no driver and no cockpit, but plenty of processing power in Roborace's autonomous racecar, thanks to Nvidia's lunchbox-sized Drive PX 2 supercomputer.
Here's what Nvidia's monstrous new Pascal GPU looks like under the hood. Let's dive into the tech specs.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
AMD is releasing one monster graphics card after another as the GPU speed battle with Nvidia heats up.
Adobe Lightroom 4.1 is a comprehensive, self-contained environment for importing, editing, organizing, printing, and sharing your photos.
We look at several different ways that you can convert PowerPoint to Flash
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Adobe brings Photoshop Sketch, Fix, and Comp CC to Android
- The Surface Dial will work with these apps
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Hands-on: Paint 3D Preview remixes Paint for the HoloLens generation
- Windows 10's new Paint 3D app drags physical objects into digital worlds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent job . ACT LocationACT
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analysis | Business Case | ProcurementVIC
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW