On July 12, an Internet-Wide Day of Action will highlight how the web would look if telecom companies were allowed to control it for profit. Protestors will stage mock consequences such as slower download times.
To speed up in-flight internet access don't stick a rocket on it, but a xenon-ion propulsion system (XIPS).
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
The FCC's website slowed to a crawl after comic and political commentator John Oliver urged viewers to flood the agency with comments in support of net neutrality, in what appeared to be a repeat of a 2014 incident. But the cause may have been more sinister than people expressing their support for net neutrality rules.
A bill introduced Monday by some U.S. senators aims to repeal net neutrality rules under the Federal Communications Commission’s 2015 Open Internet Order, and ban the agency from issuing a similar order in the future.
A U.S. appeals court has denied a request by broadband trade groups to rehear its decision last June to uphold the Federal Communications Commission's controversial 2015 net neutrality rules.
No more toggling between browser tabs for the tools you need. These extensions put everything you need on one page.
Sir Tim Berners Lee, deservingly among the most decorated of technology professionals for his invention of the world wide web, has now been honored with the 50th edition of the ACM A.M. Turing Award (a.k.a., the Nobel Prize of Computing).
The number of websites supporting HTTPS has skyrocketed over the past year and there are many benefits for turning on encryption on your website today.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
A major hosting service for sites on the dark web has apparently been hacked, resulting in scores of hidden sites, including those offering child pornography, going offline.
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Michelle Rowland, has accused the government of suppressing unflattering information about the NBN, citing its refusal to release redacted portions of the 2013 strategic review into the National Broadband Network.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- All-electric satellites are ushering in zippier in-flight internet access
- Opera 45 goes social with sidebars for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram
- FCC hit with DDoS attacks after John Oliver takes on net neutrality
- US bill aims to quash Open Internet Order, prevent its return
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?