On July 12, an Internet-Wide Day of Action will highlight how the web would look if telecom companies were allowed to control it for profit. Protestors will stage mock consequences such as slower download times.
To speed up in-flight internet access don't stick a rocket on it, but a xenon-ion propulsion system (XIPS).
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
The FCC's website slowed to a crawl after comic and political commentator John Oliver urged viewers to flood the agency with comments in support of net neutrality, in what appeared to be a repeat of a 2014 incident. But the cause may have been more sinister than people expressing their support for net neutrality rules.
A bill introduced Monday by some U.S. senators aims to repeal net neutrality rules under the Federal Communications Commission’s 2015 Open Internet Order, and ban the agency from issuing a similar order in the future.
A U.S. appeals court has denied a request by broadband trade groups to rehear its decision last June to uphold the Federal Communications Commission's controversial 2015 net neutrality rules.
No more toggling between browser tabs for the tools you need. These extensions put everything you need on one page.
Sir Tim Berners Lee, deservingly among the most decorated of technology professionals for his invention of the world wide web, has now been honored with the 50th edition of the ACM A.M. Turing Award (a.k.a., the Nobel Prize of Computing).
The number of websites supporting HTTPS has skyrocketed over the past year and there are many benefits for turning on encryption on your website today.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
A major hosting service for sites on the dark web has apparently been hacked, resulting in scores of hidden sites, including those offering child pornography, going offline.
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Michelle Rowland, has accused the government of suppressing unflattering information about the NBN, citing its refusal to release redacted portions of the 2013 strategic review into the National Broadband Network.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- All-electric satellites are ushering in zippier in-flight internet access
- Opera 45 goes social with sidebars for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram
- FCC hit with DDoS attacks after John Oliver takes on net neutrality
- US bill aims to quash Open Internet Order, prevent its return
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTOracle Database Exadata Engineers, Sydney CBD, 6 months contract,NSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTAnalyst DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ManagerOther
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPIT Trainer - System ReleaseWA
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- CCIT Change ManagerWA
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD