A version of Microsoft Outlook that's expected to eventually replace the mix of Outlook clients currently available has leaked, and screenshots are available.
Software and Services - News
You'll need to be a Windows Insider and an Xbox Insider to test the new controller-centric Game Bar.
The Microsoft Edge Secure Network will apparently offer users a limited amount of free, encrypted data when browsing on Edge via a public Wi-Fi network.
The head of product for the Audacity free audio editor finally got fed up with the paid alternatives that used the Audacity name.
Adding an extension to your toolbar gives you quick access to its settings.
If you want a VPN for your PC here are our top recommendations.
If you want a VPN primarily for web browsing, a proxy is a free and convenient alternative to a full program. These free Chrome extensions make the cut.
Two browser developers on Wednesday announced updates that can affect the functionality of Google's Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) technology.
Alarmingly low Windows 11 adoption rates from a recent report don't hold up to scrutiny.
Microsoft Edge's newest spin on the feature means tabs will go to sleep more often.
The next big Windows 11 update won't include the ability to move the taskbar.
Tying the new one-click browser switch to an optional Windows 11 update opens Microsoft up to new criticism.
Microsoft has launched Microsoft Journal, a note-taking , journaling app designed to use a Surface Pen or other stylus from the get-go.
Microsoft announced new upcoming security features for Windows 11 on Tuesday. However, one of the most significant ones, Smart App Control, requires you to reset your PC.
Microsoft has added three new features to its Windows 365 cloud PC offering, allowing hybrid workers flexibility between offline and online work.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Microsoft reveals a new Windows Game Bar built for controllers
- Microsoft tests a limited VPN for Microsoft Edge
- Audacity developer puts the ‘proper’ version on the Microsoft Store
- How to pin an extension to Chrome’s toolbar
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?