Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
Software and Services - News
Some 2-in-1 laptop / tablet devices refuse to install the Windows 10 Creators Update. Here's what you need to know
On July 12, an Internet-Wide Day of Action will highlight how the web would look if telecom companies were allowed to control it for profit. Protestors will stage mock consequences such as slower download times.
Google's A.I. assistant learned some new tricks while you weren't looking.
A buggy internal Insider preview build accidentally made its way to Windows 10 devices and even non-Insider Windows phones.
Skype's next major upgrade adds an army of smart bots and services that are eager to supplement your chats with your group of best friends.
To speed up in-flight internet access don't stick a rocket on it, but a xenon-ion propulsion system (XIPS).
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
Google has launched its powerful Assistant for iOS, but it turns out that Siri is just as good – if not better – for iPhone users.
Microsoft wants you to use Windows 10's inking talents every day. That's why it's offering a collection of pens that will roam with you, and coming later, the Whiteboard collaborative app.
Microsoft says that Linux is simply too powerful for the constraints it put on Windows 10 S.
Don't overlook Microsoft's toolbar for Windows 10 gaming. Here's what it offers following the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Microsoft has moved the navigation elements of OneNote to the left-hand rail on most versions, to benefit accessibility tools like screen readers.
Microsoft's hidden a wealth of information among the Settings menu in the new Windows 10 Insider build 16199, as well as some new My People functionality.
Google's ubiquitous A.I. assistant is getting better. Say hello to typed queries, seamless app integration and Google Lens.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- TPData|Reporting AnalystQLD
- FTAssociate Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCFleet Management System Specialist - Brisbane or AdelaideWA
- FTSenior Java Developer + Front End Devloper Required.QLD
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FT.Net DeveloperSA
- CCAsset Management specialistNSW
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- TPPMO SpecialistQLD
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther