Microsoft released security patches Tuesday for 55 vulnerabilities across the company's products, including three flaws that have already been exploited in targeted attacks by cyberespionage groups.
Software and Services - News
The rumors were true, and it looks like the Echo Show will keep Amazon a step ahead of rival smart speakers.
Although most consumers PCs are safe from Intel's Active Management vulnerability, some may actually have the hardware that's vulnerable. Here's how to check.
The FCC's website slowed to a crawl after comic and political commentator John Oliver urged viewers to flood the agency with comments in support of net neutrality, in what appeared to be a repeat of a 2014 incident. But the cause may have been more s...
The Creators Update made it easier to manage your family in Windows 10. Here's how to do it.
Harman Kardon unveils the first images and description of Invoke, the first smart speaker to be powered by Microsoft's Cortana.
A leaked photo of what is purported to be an Echo with a built-in screen shows a device with a big screen, big bezels, and a giant speaker.
Microsoft appears to have more hardware to announce on May 23, possibly the first low-cost mixed reality headsets and maybe even the first Windows on ARM devices.
Windows 10 S is Microsoft's answer to Chromebooks in schools, but you'll be able to buy it too. Here's everything you need to know.
What it will cost (if anything) to move from Microsoft's Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro depends on what you buy and where you bought it.
It's a 64-bit world but many users haven't bothered to make the switch. Google is helping out those Chrome users who really should've gone to 64-bit a long time ago.
Have your email read to you, hide your inbox, master keyboard shortcuts, and more with these browser add-ons.
We go hands on with Microsoft's Windows 10 S and one of its inexpensive partner laptops, the Dell Latitude 11 EDU.
Windows 10 S makes Edge and Bing your default browser and search engine—and they can't be changed.
View Mixed Reality will bolster Windows 10’s virtual reality chops by letting view augmented reality images through their device screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCAsset Management specialistNSW
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- CCDatabase SpecialistNSW
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTSales ExecutiveOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager Staff AugmentationOther
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW