After months of exclusivity on the Pixel and Pixel XL, Google will allow all Nougat and Marshmallow phones in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and Germany to talk to Assistant.
Software and Services - News
Google and Jigsaw (an early stage incubator at Google parent company Alphabet) are working on a project called Perspective that aims to curb online abuse through Artificial Intelligence
Windows 10's Maps and Mail apps were once deemed inadequate by many, but have recently grown into highly useful tools.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
Users of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant can now ask her questions about the contents of their Microsoft-hosted calendars. On Wednesday, the assistant gained the ability to interact with calendars from Outlook.com and Office 365, similar to how it w...
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Google is moving to make Maps more than just about getting to your destination. Maps is getting social.
Paint 3D is coming with the Windows 10 Creators Update. But we can show you how to create cool 3D scenes right now.
Privacy advocates are claiming in court that an FBI hacking operation to take down a child pornography site was unconstitutional and violated international law.
Companies concerned about cybersecurity have a fleet of new Microsoft tools coming their way. The company announced a host of new security capabilities Friday morning as part of the run-up to the massive RSA security conference next week in San Franc...
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Evernote decided last year that it wanted to move away from running its own data centers and start using the public cloud to operate its popular note taking service.
A major hosting service for sites on the dark web has apparently been hacked, resulting in scores of hidden sites, including those offering child pornography, going offline.
Microsoft has resurrected its free Windows 10 upgrade, aiming the deal at small- and mid-sized businesses that passed on the earlier offer.
Microsoft has set March 26 as the end date for support of the original Windows 10 edition that arrived in July 2015.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
- Skype's major redesign prioritizes helpful bots and a smart camera over traditional video chats
- All-electric satellites are ushering in zippier in-flight internet access
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProject OfficerSA
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveNSW
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther