Apple will refresh its iPod line this week at an event in San Francisco, but it's uncertain what, if anything else, it will spring on customers, analysts said Monday.
Software and Services - News
With all the hubbub surrounding Google's rollout of Chrome last week, nearly lost in the buzz was the release the week before of Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) Beta 2.
Users running Firefox along with popular Norton security programs have reported problems after updating the browser to version 3.0.1, according to messages on Symantec's and Mozilla's support forums.
Microsoft's US$300 million advertising campaign for Windows starring comedian Jerry Seinfeld launched last week night with an extra-long television commercial almost entirely devoid of any talk of Windows, Microsoft, or anything, really.
Something that might have gone unnoticed from Google this week is the patching of a serious vulnerability that previously allowed an attacker to exploit a weakness in Google's Single Sign-On service used with Google Apps to take over a victim's Googl...
A low-cost XO laptop from the One Laptop Per Child Project (OLPC) that carries both Windows and Linux will be out within the next month or so, according to an OLPC official.
Microsoft today said it will ship four security updates next week, only a third as many as it did last month, to fix critical vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, Windows Media Player and other parts of its software portfolio.
Security researchers have reported finding vulnerabilities in Google's new Web browser a day after it was released in beta.
Google ended one of the Web's longest-running rumors this week when it released Chrome, a Web browser it's been working on for the last two years.
Google will dump a section of the licensing agreement for its new Chrome browser after some Internet users objected to its copyright implications.
In yet another example of Google's expanding influence, the search company's co-founder, Sergey Brin, said he expects the new Chrome browser to eventually become part of the Android wireless phone platform, which is under separate development by the ...
Google's surprise announcement of a new browser, Chrome, via a Web comic book could prove to be another game-changing development for the Internet in the coming years.
Google has added a video sharing component to its Apps Premier suite of hosted communication and collaboration software, betting that companies will find it useful for a variety of workplace uses.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bitdefender unveils new 2019 product line
- Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Canon EOS 1500D: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Dell G5 review: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?