Panasonic's smart speaker packs a powerful audio punch and comes with all the smarts of the Google Assistant.
Software and Services - News
Huawei CEO Richard Yu has telegraphed the company’s intentions to invest in artificial intelligence in his keynote address at this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
Nuance Communications has announced that its signature software solution – Dragon – turned 20 this year.
The US$50 Chrome Enterprise subscription plan aims to position the lightweight Chrome OS as a real workplace rival to Microsoft.
Watch how to safeguard corporate and personal data when traveling with recent Android-based phones and tablets, using the Chrome browser.
Cyber safety business Family Zone has launched Cyber safety tool for children in Australia that will allow parents to monitor and restrict their children’s internet browsing.
Virtual machine solution specialists Parallels have announced the imminent launch of the latest iteration of its flagship software, Parallels Desktop 13.
Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
Some 2-in-1 laptop / tablet devices refuse to install the Windows 10 Creators Update. Here's what you need to know
On July 12, an Internet-Wide Day of Action will highlight how the web would look if telecom companies were allowed to control it for profit. Protestors will stage mock consequences such as slower download times.
Google's A.I. assistant learned some new tricks while you weren't looking.
A buggy internal Insider preview build accidentally made its way to Windows 10 devices and even non-Insider Windows phones.
Skype's next major upgrade adds an army of smart bots and services that are eager to supplement your chats with your group of best friends.
To speed up in-flight internet access don't stick a rocket on it, but a xenon-ion propulsion system (XIPS).
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- TPDigital StategistACT
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTDigital BAOther
- CC.net developerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD