As a new core component of G Suite, Google integrates Keep into Docs, letting you edit and create notes without launching a separate window.
Software and Services - News
Qualcomm has big plans to bring back ARM to Windows 10 PCs, and there is a chance that its Snapdragon 835 could support Windows Holographic for VR headsets.
Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
After months of exclusivity on the Pixel and Pixel XL, Google will allow all Nougat and Marshmallow phones in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and Germany to talk to Assistant.
Google and Jigsaw (an early stage incubator at Google parent company Alphabet) are working on a project called Perspective that aims to curb online abuse through Artificial Intelligence
Windows 10's Maps and Mail apps were once deemed inadequate by many, but have recently grown into highly useful tools.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
Users of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant can now ask her questions about the contents of their Microsoft-hosted calendars. On Wednesday, the assistant gained the ability to interact with calendars from Outlook.com and Office 365, similar to how it w...
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Google is moving to make Maps more than just about getting to your destination. Maps is getting social.
Paint 3D is coming with the Windows 10 Creators Update. But we can show you how to create cool 3D scenes right now.
Privacy advocates are claiming in court that an FBI hacking operation to take down a child pornography site was unconstitutional and violated international law.
Companies concerned about cybersecurity have a fleet of new Microsoft tools coming their way. The company announced a host of new security capabilities Friday morning as part of the run-up to the massive RSA security conference next week in San Franc...
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Evernote decided last year that it wanted to move away from running its own data centers and start using the public cloud to operate its popular note taking service.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- Pwn2Own hacking contest ends with two virtual machine escapes
- It's time to turn on HTTPS: the benefits are well worth the effort
- HBO brought its best shows to life at SXSW with an awesome escape room
- Windows Vista has just 30 days to live
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- CCProject MangerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTTest Advert Software EngineerSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD