Microsoft has begun rolling out the new Story Remix app that's part of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, allowing you to design amazing photo slideshows. Unfortunately, some flagship features have been delayed.
Software and Services - News
Windows 10 Insider Preview 16193 lets users try the new Story Remix app and other new Windows 10 Fall Creators Update features.
On May 11, 1997, a computer showed that it could outclass a human in that most human of pursuits: playing a game. The human was World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov, and the computer was IBM's Deep Blue. Murray Campbell, one of Deep Blue's creators, t...
Amazon is on the verge of disrupting the enterprise videoconferencing and unified communications markets dominated by Cisco and Avaya.
Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
Windows 10's Fall Creators Update is really about connections: new apps and improvements designed to connect across devices.
Security company Modzero found a program acting as a keylogger in certain HP PCs.
Research into artificial intelligence is going gangbusters, and the frenetic pace won't let up for about five years.
Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
Windows 10 now has about 500 million users, but only a fraction of those have tried Cortana. This doesn't bode well for Microsoft's push into artificial intelligence.
While Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices are manufactured by a single supplier, Microsoft appears to be using a PC-like strategy to create Cortana devices.
Microsoft released security patches Tuesday for 55 vulnerabilities across the company's products, including three flaws that have already been exploited in targeted attacks by cyberespionage groups.
The rumors were true, and it looks like the Echo Show will keep Amazon a step ahead of rival smart speakers.
Although most consumers PCs are safe from Intel's Active Management vulnerability, some may actually have the hardware that's vulnerable. Here's how to check.
The FCC's website slowed to a crawl after comic and political commentator John Oliver urged viewers to flood the agency with comments in support of net neutrality, in what appeared to be a repeat of a 2014 incident. But the cause may have been more s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 4 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 5 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
- Skype's major redesign prioritizes helpful bots and a smart camera over traditional video chats
- All-electric satellites are ushering in zippier in-flight internet access
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTNetwork Capacity PlannerOther
- CCStrong C++ Developer Needed to Join a Great Environment and Team!NSW
- CCRegional Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther