Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
Software and Services - News
Some 2-in-1 laptop / tablet devices refuse to install the Windows 10 Creators Update. Here's what you need to know
On July 12, an Internet-Wide Day of Action will highlight how the web would look if telecom companies were allowed to control it for profit. Protestors will stage mock consequences such as slower download times.
Google's A.I. assistant learned some new tricks while you weren't looking.
A buggy internal Insider preview build accidentally made its way to Windows 10 devices and even non-Insider Windows phones.
Skype's next major upgrade adds an army of smart bots and services that are eager to supplement your chats with your group of best friends.
To speed up in-flight internet access don't stick a rocket on it, but a xenon-ion propulsion system (XIPS).
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
Google has launched its powerful Assistant for iOS, but it turns out that Siri is just as good – if not better – for iPhone users.
Microsoft wants you to use Windows 10's inking talents every day. That's why it's offering a collection of pens that will roam with you, and coming later, the Whiteboard collaborative app.
Microsoft says that Linux is simply too powerful for the constraints it put on Windows 10 S.
Don't overlook Microsoft's toolbar for Windows 10 gaming. Here's what it offers following the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Microsoft has moved the navigation elements of OneNote to the left-hand rail on most versions, to benefit accessibility tools like screen readers.
Microsoft's hidden a wealth of information among the Settings menu in the new Windows 10 Insider build 16199, as well as some new My People functionality.
Google's ubiquitous A.I. assistant is getting better. Say hello to typed queries, seamless app integration and Google Lens.
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Toys for Boys
Logitech Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 3 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 4 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 5 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Logitech announces Logitech Rally
- Access thousands of movies for free thanks to Telstra TV Kanopy App
- RMIT Online and AWS offering course in VR and AR
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?