SnapLogic wants to make it easier for users of its enterprise software integration platform to connect components of their business systems. The company unveiled a new feature on Tuesday that uses machine learning to suggest what users may want to do...
Software and Services - News
Signing into your Microsoft Account with Microsoft's Authenticator isn't necessarily faster than entering a password, but it is easier.
A feature available for Windows 10 Insiders could extend your battery life by about 10 percent, Microsoft claims.
New intelligence can be added to mobile devices like the iPhone, Android devices, and low-power computers like Raspberry Pi with Facebook's new open-source Caffe2 deep-learning framework.
Microsoft may have delayed its February security update slate to finish patching critical flaws in Windows that a hacker gang tried to sell.
Friday’s release of suspected NSA spying tools is bad news for companies running Windows Server. The cyberweapons, which are now publicly available, can easily hack older versions of the OS.
If you have a PC running Windows 7 or 8.1 and the latest silicon from AMD or Intel, your updates are soon to be blocked.
Now you can buy games without worrying about losing money if it doesn't work on your system.
Microsoft may take aim at Chromebooks' dominance in schools with an inexpensive Surface and cloud-based Windows.
With recurring reminders, more touch gestures, and enhanced security, the latest Windows update makes it easier to get things done.
A severe Microsoft Office vulnerability was recently used to deliver spyware to Russian-speaking targets, in a possible case of cyberespionage.
In a statement ahead of the Galaxy S8's April 21 launch, Samsung has said that Bixby Voice won't be supported in the U.S. until later in the spring.
No more toggling between browser tabs for the tools you need. These extensions put everything you need on one page.
Microsoft's not saying much but what the future of Windows 10's Game Mode holds, but we have some suggestions.
Raspberry Pi may be the most well-known board computer, but rival Orange Pi is rolling out a much larger range of boards at a dizzying pace, and at cheaper prices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Data EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCTraining specialistNSW
- TPSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTSAP Payroll SMEOther
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- FTETL Developer with TeradataACT
- FTSQL Server DBAOther
- CCData Visualisation SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW