A researcher has uncovered some 40 serious vulnerabilities in Samsung's code that could be remotely exploited by hackers.
Software and Services - News
The notorious hackers behind a string of banking heists have left behind a clue that reveals a long-suspected link to North Korea, according to security researchers.
Business travelers, rejoice: You can now save some Netflix shows to your Windows 10 laptop's hard drive for viewing in the air or in your hotel.
WikiLeaks may have dealt another blow to the CIA’s hacking operations by releasing files that allegedly show how the agency was masking its malware attacks.
A minor redesign of the Xbox One user interface, and the major addition of Beam game streaming are the focus of the Windows 10 Creators Update for the Xbox One.
Google offered to pay US$200,000 to any researcher who could remotely hack into an Android device by knowing only the victim's phone number and email address, but no one stepped up to the challenge for six months.
In a post on its Android developers blog, Google urges developers to tune their apps for the new 18:9 ratio screens on the LG G6 and the Galaxy S8.
Gaming, inking, e-reading, and even privacy all get a boost in this new version of WIndows 10.
Alexa is fantastic on the Amazon Echo. Now that you can get it on iPhone and at least one Android phone, how does it compare?
Microsoft's Windows 10 Creators Update is missing key features promised when it was unveiled, including Windows Capture 3D, mixed-reality devices, Xbox Arenas, and more.
Developers of the popular LastPass password manager are working to fix a serious vulnerability that could allow malicious websites to steal user passwords or to infect computers with malware.
Vivint, Wink, and 11 other other brands add ‘OK Google’ to their vocabularies.
Microsoft added Cortana to the Android lock screen in an update earlier this month, but now you can ask questions and have it do things without needing to unlock your phones.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
These Windows keyboard shortcuts will take you beyond the basics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- TPSenior Server Engineer/System AdministratorWA
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTColdFusion DeveloperOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordinationOther
- CCJunior Business Process Analyst - Part timeQLD
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Security EngineerVIC
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Cloud Engineer and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- TPSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther