Microsoft today quietly put an end to sales of Windows 7 licenses to computer makers.
Rejoice Linux fans; the OS will work on laptops with Intel's Kaby Lake chips.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
A nasty change to the way Microsoft's "Get Windows 10" pop-up behaves seems designed to trick users into upgrading.
Microsoft today declined to confirm that it will end the on-screen campaign that nags Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10.
Only Microsoft's Edge browser and Bing will be allowed to perform searches made through Windows 10's Cortana, Microsoft said Thursday.
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
Time to update your Macs and iOS devices.
It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
iOS 9.3 public beta with Night Shift and OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos support are now available to public testers.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
It's almost like the Windows 10 restriction was completely arbitrary from the get-go.
Need a label printer that is easy to set up, compact and doesn't scrimp on print quality? The Brother QL-820NWB Professional Label Printer ticks all these boxes and more!
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft stops sales of Windows 7 Professional to OEMs
- Windows 10 haters: Try Linux on Kaby Lake chips with Dell's new XPS 13
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Windows 10 upgrade nag: DOA or still kickin'?
- Microsoft locks down Cortana: Blocks integration with other browsers, search engines
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- CCApplication DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCJunior to Mid-level DeveloperQLD
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerWA
- CCInternet Applications Developer - DevOpsNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- CCCustomer IT Service Support ProfessionalVIC
- CCTririga DeveloperNSW
- CCIncident/Service ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTTechnical Integration LeadOther
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Support Rep - Maryborough QLDOther
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPProject Manager - Call Centre ExpansionVIC
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW