Microsoft today quietly put an end to sales of Windows 7 licenses to computer makers.
Rejoice Linux fans; the OS will work on laptops with Intel's Kaby Lake chips.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
A nasty change to the way Microsoft's "Get Windows 10" pop-up behaves seems designed to trick users into upgrading.
Microsoft today declined to confirm that it will end the on-screen campaign that nags Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10.
Only Microsoft's Edge browser and Bing will be allowed to perform searches made through Windows 10's Cortana, Microsoft said Thursday.
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
Time to update your Macs and iOS devices.
It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
iOS 9.3 public beta with Night Shift and OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos support are now available to public testers.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
It's almost like the Windows 10 restriction was completely arbitrary from the get-go.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft stops sales of Windows 7 Professional to OEMs
- Windows 10 haters: Try Linux on Kaby Lake chips with Dell's new XPS 13
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Windows 10 upgrade nag: DOA or still kickin'?
- Microsoft locks down Cortana: Blocks integration with other browsers, search engines
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ieMR - Digital Health ProgramQLD
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Solution Architect / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTETL/Data EngineerOther
- CCPlatform/ Systems DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer l HTML5 , SCSS, Bootstrap, KnockOut, MVVPNSW
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTICT Project Coordinator / Project ManagerOther