Nuance Communications has announced that its signature software solution – Dragon – turned 20 this year.
Video & Audio
Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
Twitter has announced that it will be launching a new always-on TV service that covers an array of programming, from live sports to breaking news, concerts, and fashion.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Fans of Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Veep were delighted by HBO’s clever SXSW installation.
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
Hidden in the code for the latest version of the YouTube Kids app is a reference to Family Link, which would let parents block videos and change settings remotely.
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation box (called the Mighty) has added it to the mix.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nuance celebrates 20 years of Dragon
- Apple's iTunes is coming to the Windows Store
- Twitter swings for the streaming fences with new 24/7 live sports and news TV service
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- HBO brought its best shows to life at SXSW with an awesome escape room
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSolution Architect - DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystWA
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCProject Manager - Power BI, Mobility & IntegrationQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Business Analyst - Senior Digital ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- CCService ManagerVIC