Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
Video & Audio
Twitter has announced that it will be launching a new always-on TV service that covers an array of programming, from live sports to breaking news, concerts, and fashion.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Fans of Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Veep were delighted by HBO’s clever SXSW installation.
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
Hidden in the code for the latest version of the YouTube Kids app is a reference to Family Link, which would let parents block videos and change settings remotely.
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation box (called the Mighty) has added it to the mix.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
Netflix is securing the borders of its US library, but the latest crackdown is another token effort in a war it can never win.
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iTunes is coming to the Windows Store
- Twitter swings for the streaming fences with new 24/7 live sports and news TV service
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- HBO brought its best shows to life at SXSW with an awesome escape room
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager (Service Management)SA
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- CCJava Team LeaderQLD
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant (Cloud)Other
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTICT Business AnalystOther
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCEnterprise Change ManagerVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD