Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
With each new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, Samsung continues to talk up the potential and capability of its assistant Bixby. Lets put that to the test.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
These days, thanks to both the Alexa Skills and Assistant Apps platforms, Google and Amazon's smart assistants can do a lot of the same things. However, that’s not to say that there aren’t areas where each has a clear advantage.
Like most Apple products, the HomePod is a product that asks you to take the good with the bad - and that proposition might not sound so great when you hear what the competition has to offer.
Google might have made it here first, but the Echo ensures the search giant is going to be kept on its toes in the years and months to come.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Gain the tools you need to secure your VPN, manage your password and backup your PC cloud. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?