Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
As the internet of things rapidly becomes the internet of everything, it is becoming clearer that humans will master these devices not through text or touch, but through our most natural and effective channel of communication: our voices.
Google's A.I. assistant learned some new tricks while you weren't looking.
Samsung is finally ready to roll out Bixby Voice on the Galaxy S8. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
Google I/O may not have revealed any new hardware, but it did introduce a plethora of ways to integrate Google into everything we do.
We take a look at some of Assistant's best new features, and how they'll change the way you use your phone.
Google unveils its plans to expand Google Assistant by pushing it into more devices, and adding new capabilities like payments, the company said at Google I/O.
Amazon is on the verge of disrupting the enterprise videoconferencing and unified communications markets dominated by Cisco and Avaya.
While Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices are manufactured by a single supplier, Microsoft appears to be using a PC-like strategy to create Cortana devices.
Windows 10 now has about 500 million users, but only a fraction of those have tried Cortana. This doesn't bode well for Microsoft's push into artificial intelligence.
The rumors were true, and it looks like the Echo Show will keep Amazon a step ahead of rival smart speakers.
Harman Kardon unveils the first images and description of Invoke, the first smart speaker to be powered by Microsoft's Cortana.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- Google Assistant branches out, supporting third-party hardware and smarter features
- Amazon's Echo Show could disrupt enterprise-class unified communications
- Windows 10's 500 million users snub Cortana, impacting Microsoft's AI push
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- TPOragnisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA