Some 2-in-1 laptop / tablet devices refuse to install the Windows 10 Creators Update. Here's what you need to know
Put that slick Surface Pen to work with these ink-happy tools for your laptop-tablet hybrid.
A buggy internal Insider preview build accidentally made its way to Windows 10 devices and even non-Insider Windows phones.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
Microsoft says that Linux is simply too powerful for the constraints it put on Windows 10 S.
Don't overlook Microsoft's toolbar for Windows 10 gaming. Here's what it offers following the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Microsoft's hidden a wealth of information among the Settings menu in the new Windows 10 Insider build 16199, as well as some new My People functionality.
Users of old Windows systems can now download a patch to protect them from this week’s massive ransomware attack.
Windows 10's Mixed Reality experiences are almost here. If you plan on hooking one of these headsets into your PC, here's what it'll need.
Microsoft has begun rolling out the new Story Remix app that's part of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, allowing you to design amazing photo slideshows. Unfortunately, some flagship features have been delayed.
Windows 10 Insider Preview 16193 lets users try the new Story Remix app and other new Windows 10 Fall Creators Update features.
Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
Windows 10's Fall Creators Update is really about connections: new apps and improvements designed to connect across devices.
Windows 10 now has about 500 million users, but only a fraction of those have tried Cortana. This doesn't bode well for Microsoft's push into artificial intelligence.
Microsoft released security patches Tuesday for 55 vulnerabilities across the company's products, including three flaws that have already been exploited in targeted attacks by cyberespionage groups.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Windows 10 S will not run Linux, even though it's a downloadable Windows app
- The Windows 10 Game Bar: What PC gamers need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness Financial advisorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTRecruitment ConsultantACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther