Apple's first big update to the iPad Pro in three years offers very impressive specs and features.
Tablets & eBook readers
With Podcasts Subscriptions, listeners can get features such as exclusive content and early access to new series, and ad-free shows.
The latest rumors and leaks give us some clues about what Apple might announce at its 'Spring Loaded' event on April 20.
For all the great new features of iOS 14, we still have a lot we want from this year's release.
There are a lot of iPads to choose from, so we'll help you pick the right one.
Samsung has launched a new web app that lets you try out a Galaxy S21 on your iPhone, though we're not really sure why.
A new rumours says the new iPad Pro will arrive last week with little fanfare, no event, and no other products alongside it.
In some cases, high-resolution images and videos taken on an iPhone or iPad will be downsized or downsampled en route to a Mac. Here's how to fix it.
Many people write in with similar problems. Here's a super-FAQ to help solve the most common iOS , iCloud, and Mac issues.
Recently, reports have surfaced of a few changes to upcoming Apple software intended to fix some persistent issues, and which ought to to help improve the experience of Apple users everywhere. And some of those fixes may arrive pretty soon, to boot.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
Highly regarded video editing and conversion software, VideoProc, helps users post-process and reduce the file size of any video without quality loss. But that isn’t all it offers. VideoProc also has a built-in recorder that makes it easy to record desktop or iOS screens without restrictions on video length, and it also offers some premium features and tools for free.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Apple’s Facebook hiring fiasco never should have happened
- Apple scoops up ex-Google AI leader to help fix Siri
- Here's everything we know Apple is releasing in May 2021
- What is App Tracking Transparency and how do you block app tracking?
- iOS 14.6: Apple releases beta 1 to developers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?