In 2020, not everyone can get away with using a tablet instead of a laptop - but some people can. If that’s you, here are some things to consider before you throw your money at Microsoft, Apple or Samsung.
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
To transfer data between an Android smartphone or tablet and a computer, you used to have to connect them via a USB cable. These days, plenty of Cloud services are available, which allow you to keep data from a phone or tablet in sync with a computer...
The first iPad Air (2020) reviews are in and it sounds like Apple's new tablet is a winner.
Apple have finally given the iPad Air an overdue facelift but how much does the new tablet cost in Australia.
Bookmark this page to quickly find all of our tips, guides, and how-tos for all the new features in iOS 14.
Apple is adding several welcome new privacy-minded features to your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Some of the best parts of iOS 14 aren't immediately obvious!
When you upgrade your iPhone this fall, your AirPods will work better and sound better.
Messages in iOS 14 focuses on organizing your message list and keeping track of group messages.
iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are filled with excellent features coming in the fall, but there are some things you won’t like about it.
Reasons why I just can’t switch from the Mac to the iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard and all.
The walled garden is getting a few more gates.
Siri finally has a new look, and it’s a big step forward for Apple’s digital assistant.
Apple isn’t bringing App Library to iPadOS in the fall.
The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- iOS 14.5: Apple adds iPhone unlock with Apple Watch, Fitness+ AirPlay support, and App Tracking Transparency
- iOS 14.4: Apple releases the first beta
- iOS 14.2.1 update with fix for text messaging bug now available for iPhone 12
- Apple cuts App Store rates in half for some but no, Fortnite isn’t coming back
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?