The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
With WWDC rapidly approaching, we've put together our iPadOS wishlist.
Apple’s new $399 phone supports Haptic Touch, but oddly, not on notifications. There is a workaround, though.
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings in the form of the 2020 iPhone SE.
With shows like 'Little America' and 'Servant,' Apple TV+ has a little something for everyone.
I took an iPad Pro with me to cover this year’s CES. I couldn’t rely on Apple’s tablet for everything but I got surprisingly close.
In 2019, not everyone can get away with using a tablet instead of a laptop - but some people can. If that’s you, here are some things to consider:
Here are our picks for the best tablet accessories you can buy in 2019:
In an effort to find out, I spent a few weeks test-driving the latest iPad Pro to see if this idealistic concept lives up to the hype. Is iPadOS a revolution of the tablet experience or is it Apple’s equivalent of something like Samsung DeX?
This week's refreshes of the iPad mini, iPad Air, iMac, and AirPods left us hungry for something new.
Apple has unveiled the new iPad Pro, with slim bezels, no home button, Face ID, and a whole new philosophy.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
Follow Anna throughout her day and discover just how versatile the MSI Prestige 14 really is!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This random message notification will cause your iPhone to crash before you even read it
- Apple's new Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro is available to order
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
- Apple just announced a new iPad Pro - here's how much it'll cost to get one in Australia
- Apple's new MacBook Air packs a better keyboard and a dramatically lower price
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?