Tablets, led by the iPad, have the potential to shake up the comic-book industry even more than ebook readers have begun to change the world of prose books.
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
The Microsoft Surface running Windows RT is just about everything you'd want in a tablet, but how does it stack up against the market leader, the Apple iPad?
Deciding on which hybrid-style Windows 8 tablet to go for can be difficult. In this comparative article we pit three Intel Atom-based models from ASUS, HP and Samsung against each other to find out which is best.
Ninthchamber asked the Printers forum about printing from an Android device.
Not long after the iPad mini launched last fall, Cameron Yuill, the founder of AdGent Digital, started using the device to make business presentations.
The $60 iCase mini from Powis is a book-style case, available in a slew of patterns: plaid prints, checkerboard prints, pseudo-animal skins, vintage book covers, and more.
Acer's Iconia W510 is a 16:9, widescreen Windows 8 tablet with a nicely-designed keyboard dock. When sidled down and locked into said dock, the W5 appears and functions as a small, netbook-sized laptop. Alas, the W5 dock is a pricey option--the $750 ...
The $20 CoverBuddy is a slim rubber hardshell case that works to protect the back of your Smart Cover-clad iPad mini. The case, available in colors to match Apple's Smart Cover lineup, protects just the back of your tablet.
iOS 5 dropped an important control that had existed in iOS 4: a switch to turn notifications off.
Ah, Vegas. It's the place where dreams are realized, and hearts are shattered. As such, probably no more appropriate venue exists to showcase the massive gamble that is Windows RT, Microsoft's first tablet-focused operating system, and the first Wind...
For an industry that has tried to avoid technology, healthcare is embracing the iPad. Here's a look at how it's being used today and the promise it holds for tomorrow.
Nothing's perfect, and operating systems are no exception.
Words that spring from an iPad are not necessarily the same words that would come from other devices.
Despite being as rare as hen's teeth, we've managed to hunt down a review unit of the Nexus 10, Google's first 10in Android tablet. Here's our first impressions.
If you've been using Rdio for a while on your Apple or Android smartphone, check for an update -- because you're in for a treat. The new Rdio app, now at version 2.0.0, gives mobile devices like the iPhone, iPad, and Android tablets and smartphones, ...
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announces a new ruggedised Tablet optimised for business users
- Samsung Introduces the New Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity SpecialistOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- FTLead/Senior DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior .NET Developer / Consultant - Brisbane based (Work from home/client site)QLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead UnixOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW