Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
Come October 26, when Microsoft is set to stage a release party in New York City, consumers may have to choose between a tablet with Windows 8 or Windows RT. The operating systems look and feel the same, but devices will differ on performance, price,...
Apple is set to launch its much anticipated iPad mini this week. Here is a list of 11 features we'd like to see in the iPad mini.
The furor over the iPhone 5's launch has started to die down, but the rumor mill can only be sated temporarily. Whispers have been swelling that Apple plans to introduce a smaller iPad--an iPad mini, they say--with a 7.85-inch screen. And now that sp...
Following on the heels of the massive update that was iOS 5, iOS 6 might seem like merely a modest update. But that doesn't make it insignificant by any means: A key app has received a substantial overhaul in this latest update, Apple has added an in...
Apple has officially released iOS 6, the latest update to the mobile OS that powers the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Michael deAgonia details what's new, what's changed and what still needs work.
iOS 6 brings some changes to its three on-board stores: the iOS App Store, the iTunes Store and iBookstore. These changes don’t change functionality as much as they improve navigation and usability. The result is a more pleasant shopping experience i...
Your favorite virtual assistant now knows a lot more than it ever did before. Beyond merely knowing answers to more kinds of questions, Siri in iOS 6 gains new functionality, simplifies some common tasks, and provides more useful results, too. And, f...
When Apple first unveiled the iPhone in 2007, the company partnered with Google to deliver maps and directions for its users. Five years later, Apple is for the first time providing its own mapping solution.
iOS 6 arrives today, and eager users everywhere are getting ready to upgrade their devices. If you’re concerned about the upgrade process, or simply want to know all your setup options before making the big switch, let us help you upgrade your iPhone...
When Windows 8 finally comes out in October, there will be many new types of notebooks on the market that will be able to take advantage of the new operating system's touch features. There will be plenty of notebook styles to choose from, and we're s...
Microsoft is the latest to try and take on the Apple juggernaut with the Surface, a tablet that aims to compete with the iPad in the consumer space, as well as offer a solution to business and corporate users.
So your company just snapped up your aging BlackBerry and handed you an Android phone. Or you got fed up with Apple (it happens) and decided to switch platforms.
Too many devices these days suffer from Yet Another Android Tablet Syndrome: They're okay but unremarkable -- and in a sea of similar-looking slates, they end up blending into the pack and drowning in obscurity.
We've managed to get our hands on a review unit of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Does the S-Pen make it worthwhile? Let's check it out.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Introduces the New Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCNetwork Data AdministratorWA
- FTData ScientistOther
- TPSAP Technical Data AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCTemporary ICT Support AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - BrisbaneWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCAgile AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior CRM Support AnalystOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem TesterOther
- FTSecurity DevOps EngineerOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- FTCobol DeveloperOther
- FTIntegeration ArchitectOther
- FTService Modeller/DesignerACT