Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
Come October 26, when Microsoft is set to stage a release party in New York City, consumers may have to choose between a tablet with Windows 8 or Windows RT. The operating systems look and feel the same, but devices will differ on performance, price,...
Apple is set to launch its much anticipated iPad mini this week. Here is a list of 11 features we'd like to see in the iPad mini.
The furor over the iPhone 5's launch has started to die down, but the rumor mill can only be sated temporarily. Whispers have been swelling that Apple plans to introduce a smaller iPad--an iPad mini, they say--with a 7.85-inch screen. And now that sp...
Following on the heels of the massive update that was iOS 5, iOS 6 might seem like merely a modest update. But that doesn't make it insignificant by any means: A key app has received a substantial overhaul in this latest update, Apple has added an in...
Apple has officially released iOS 6, the latest update to the mobile OS that powers the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Michael deAgonia details what's new, what's changed and what still needs work.
iOS 6 brings some changes to its three on-board stores: the iOS App Store, the iTunes Store and iBookstore. These changes don’t change functionality as much as they improve navigation and usability. The result is a more pleasant shopping experience i...
Your favorite virtual assistant now knows a lot more than it ever did before. Beyond merely knowing answers to more kinds of questions, Siri in iOS 6 gains new functionality, simplifies some common tasks, and provides more useful results, too. And, f...
When Apple first unveiled the iPhone in 2007, the company partnered with Google to deliver maps and directions for its users. Five years later, Apple is for the first time providing its own mapping solution.
iOS 6 arrives today, and eager users everywhere are getting ready to upgrade their devices. If you’re concerned about the upgrade process, or simply want to know all your setup options before making the big switch, let us help you upgrade your iPhone...
When Windows 8 finally comes out in October, there will be many new types of notebooks on the market that will be able to take advantage of the new operating system's touch features. There will be plenty of notebook styles to choose from, and we're s...
Microsoft is the latest to try and take on the Apple juggernaut with the Surface, a tablet that aims to compete with the iPad in the consumer space, as well as offer a solution to business and corporate users.
So your company just snapped up your aging BlackBerry and handed you an Android phone. Or you got fed up with Apple (it happens) and decided to switch platforms.
Too many devices these days suffer from Yet Another Android Tablet Syndrome: They're okay but unremarkable -- and in a sea of similar-looking slates, they end up blending into the pack and drowning in obscurity.
We've managed to get our hands on a review unit of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Does the S-Pen make it worthwhile? Let's check it out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTSystem TesterOther
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTLand Access AdvisorOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTProject Test LeadQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSQL Server DBAOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC