If staying organized is difficult at your desk, it's nearly impossible when you're traveling. These 10 apps will help you manage your to-do list, keep tabs on the office and find your way to that lunch meeting.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Google has dropped one part of its wide-ranging patent-infringement battle against Apple, withdrawing a complaint to the U.S. International Trade Commission in which it had sought to block iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch models at the border.
Some iPhone users and bloggers are reporting that older iPhones updated to iOS 6 are draining their batteries much faster than before, and sometime heating up during or after recharging.
Apple will introduce a smaller iPad in two weeks, and if it holds to past practice, will start selling the new tablet in early November, according to a new report.
HP's upcoming ElitePad 900 tablet seems like a solid option for Windows 8 business users, until you read the fine print.
Apple is said to be readying press invites for an event likely on Oct. 17 to unveil the much speculated-about iPad Mini tablet.
Michael Dell has reached a crossroads. PC sales are slowing to a crawl as tablets and smartphones capture more consumer dollars every year. What's the founder and CEO of the third largest PC manufacturer to do?
A number of iPhone and iPad users upgrading to iOS 6 are reporting a range of Wi-Fi problems, as are some iPhone 5 users. The solutions, when there are any, seems as baffling as the problems.
There are thousands upon thousands of iPad cases on the market and that makes it hard to decide which one is right for you. If you're on the hunt for a stylish and practical iPad case, Evouni's new Leather Arc Cover for iPad may be worth a look.
Whether you plan to buy the rumored Apple iPad Mini, a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Google Nexus 7 or another top-of-the-line tablet, these 10 accessories will most certainly improve your experience.
Although the new OS for the iPad and iPhone is largely a collection of refinements, users will still want it
iOS 6 is upon us. Apple on Wednesday, as promised, released the new version of the operating system that powers the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Kobo has today announced that it has scrapped the 8GB, entry-level model of its upcoming Arc 7in Android tablet and added new 32GB and 64GB models instead.
For the first time ever, Microsoft is designing, manufacturing and selling a computer - the ARM-based tablet called Surface. Here's what we know about the Surface tablet.
The latest iPad mini rumour doing the rounds is that, in order to keep its price under the $250 mark in the US, it will only be available as as a Wi-Fi model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- TPProject Co-ordinatorNSW