Apple will seek billions of dollars in damages from Samsung when a high-profile patent lawsuit between the companies goes in front of a California jury next week.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Even though Windows 8 won't be officially released until October 26, its Metro user interface and Microsoft's decision to remove the Start menu have already received lots of criticism. Some observers have gone so far as to predict that Windows 8 will...
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple’s widely speculated iPad mini will arrive in September, and expects the smaller tablet to overtake the 10in iPad’s sales by the end of the year.
Intel is porting the Android 4.1 operating system, also called Jelly Bean, to work on smartphones and tablets using low-power Atom processors, the company said this week.
Apple and Samsung have agreed to drop some of the patent infringement claims they have filed against each other, they said Monday. The move will help simplify the litigation between the two companies when it goes in front of a California jury next we...
Amazon has big plans for its coming onslaught of tablets to compete with Apple's iPad and Google's Nexus 7.
Google has released its first Nexus 7 commercial, which depicts the 7-inch tablet as a seemingly limitless playground.
Google has been forced to temporarily stop sales of the 16GB Nexus 7 Android tablet in the US and UK, but the tablet is still on sale in Australia.
Westpac has released a new iPad application which it says focuses entirely on the customer experience, but remains uncommitted as to when the app will be available on tablets running Google's popular Android platform.
Samsung Electronics accused Apple of refusing to enter into negotiations to license essential 3G patents included in the iPhone and iPad during the first day of their patent trial on Monday in Federal Court in Sydney.
Google's Nexus 7 has been flying off the shelves, but not everyone is completely satisfied with the user experience. The culprit -- problems have cropped up with the tablet's display, according to some reports.
The third-generation iPad is an enterprise hit, a new survey says. But enterprise adoption of the much-rumored iPad mini is far from certain given its small, eye-straining screen and presumed lack of a Retina display.
Drop and dunk tests of both the new Apple iPad and the Google Nexus 7 show the Google device is more resilient, according to SquareTrade, which offers third-party warranties for electronic devices.
Google's Android development team announced Wednesday evening that the full software development kit for Android 4.1 (a.k.a. Jelly Bean) is now available to the general public, and provided some tips and tricks for working with the new software, to b...
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTProcurement Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTRelease Coordinator - Project ManagementQLD
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Payroll and Time ConsultantVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD