Smartphones, tablets, wearables on display at the show in Barcelona.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Chinese telecommunications company Huawei has taken the wraps off a premium 7in Android ‘phablet’ that could serve as a genuine alternative to Samsung’s Galaxy Note series. The company unveiled the 7in MediaPad X1 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) i...
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 represents a fine balance between beauty and brawn. The 6mm thin, 439g light tablet manages to somehow accommodate top-end hardware, and still retain the never-say-die attitude modelled by the Sony Z products that came befor...
Trend Micro has released a new version of its cloud-based Mobile Security app that can now provide more protection for iPad and iPhone users. The new version for the iOS 7 platform has added protection to scan downloads from the App Store, and can al...
Huawei’s MediaPad M1 is an 8in tablet that has a body made from aviation aluminum metal. Its IPS screen has a 800x1280 resolution, is bordered by a thick black bezel and it features front-facing speakers. .
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
At a Sunday press event prior to Mobile World Congress, Microsoft vice president Joe Belfiore led with bright news about Windows 8: Microsoft has sold 200 million licenses (more than all of OS X's user base, he noted); users have downloaded 4 million...
Microsoft has cut the price of Windows 8.1 by nearly three-fourths to device makers who produce lower-cost laptops and tablets.
Samsung's new 2014 range of products for the living room, kitchen and laundry will all communicate and work together to form a comprehensive household ecosystem. At the heart of this ecosystem is the company's new range of tablets and its Galaxy smar...
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android tablet for less than $200. The 9.7in Bauhn tablet packs a quad-core CPU, high-resolution camera and a healthy range of ports; however, budding customers will have to hurry on the day of its releas...
Asus is looking to complete its MeMO Pad range with the release of an 8in tablet today. With a sub-$330 price, it will compete against rivals from Google and Apple.
Online retailer Kogan has released the Agora HD Mini, a 7.85in Android tablet that retails for less than $200.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched two new mobile broadband devices which will be compatible with its20MHz 4G network in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Telstra has become the first carrier to sell Samsung's latest Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet in Australia, both on a range of contract plans and as an outright device.
Google has officially launched a white variant of its new Nexus 7 Android tablet through the Google Play Store, but the device isn't available in Australia just yet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- CCSenior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW