It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Apple is taking a shot at Windows PCs with its new 9.7-inch iPad Pro tablet, calling it the "ultimate PC replacement."
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Starting at $199, this tablet shows that Android has arrived in the corporate world. The Tab3 10 for Business is built to take a full day at the office, with sturdy construction and the enhanced security and manageability of Android for Work.
It's a basic Windows tablet, but the detachable keyboard lets you be productive at will.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Panasonic's new rugged Windows tablets support Core i5 chips and Windows 8.
Reports are suggesting that Apple will hold a March 2016 event to launch Watch 2, iPhone 6c and iPad Pro
Google's Pixel C crew also explained why some add-ons didn't make the cut, like double-tap to wake and always listening 'OK Google' support.
Whenever Apple releases a new product, you can always count on the folks at iFixit to get one and tear it down.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- TPTest ManagerVIC
- CCOn-boarding SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT