If staying organized is difficult at your desk, it's nearly impossible when you're traveling. These 10 apps will help you manage your to-do list, keep tabs on the office and find your way to that lunch meeting.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Google has dropped one part of its wide-ranging patent-infringement battle against Apple, withdrawing a complaint to the U.S. International Trade Commission in which it had sought to block iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch models at the border.
Some iPhone users and bloggers are reporting that older iPhones updated to iOS 6 are draining their batteries much faster than before, and sometime heating up during or after recharging.
Apple will introduce a smaller iPad in two weeks, and if it holds to past practice, will start selling the new tablet in early November, according to a new report.
HP's upcoming ElitePad 900 tablet seems like a solid option for Windows 8 business users, until you read the fine print.
Apple is said to be readying press invites for an event likely on Oct. 17 to unveil the much speculated-about iPad Mini tablet.
Michael Dell has reached a crossroads. PC sales are slowing to a crawl as tablets and smartphones capture more consumer dollars every year. What's the founder and CEO of the third largest PC manufacturer to do?
A number of iPhone and iPad users upgrading to iOS 6 are reporting a range of Wi-Fi problems, as are some iPhone 5 users. The solutions, when there are any, seems as baffling as the problems.
There are thousands upon thousands of iPad cases on the market and that makes it hard to decide which one is right for you. If you're on the hunt for a stylish and practical iPad case, Evouni's new Leather Arc Cover for iPad may be worth a look.
Whether you plan to buy the rumored Apple iPad Mini, a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Google Nexus 7 or another top-of-the-line tablet, these 10 accessories will most certainly improve your experience.
Although the new OS for the iPad and iPhone is largely a collection of refinements, users will still want it
iOS 6 is upon us. Apple on Wednesday, as promised, released the new version of the operating system that powers the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Kobo has today announced that it has scrapped the 8GB, entry-level model of its upcoming Arc 7in Android tablet and added new 32GB and 64GB models instead.
For the first time ever, Microsoft is designing, manufacturing and selling a computer - the ARM-based tablet called Surface. Here's what we know about the Surface tablet.
The latest iPad mini rumour doing the rounds is that, in order to keep its price under the $250 mark in the US, it will only be available as as a Wi-Fi model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Content Producer and CopywriterOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTSupport Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordinationOther
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior C Developer - Hardcore Developer!Other
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTJava Team LeaderACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistSA
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCPalo Alto Network Security ExpertQLD
- CCHadoop DevelopersACT
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- FTIteration ManagerOther