German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a dual-core Android tablet running Google's Ice Cream Sandwich software in Australia for $249, but it has warned potential customers that stocks are likely to be limited.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
At this year's IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, companies demonstrated a huge range of new technologies: ultra-high definition TVs, hybrid tablets based on Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8, and the first device based on the next generation of W...
This year at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin vendors introduced and demonstrated a plethora of ultra-high resolution TVs, hybrid tablets based on Microsoft's upcoming operating systems, as well as the first device based on Windows Phone 8...
A developer of a popular mobile app believes he's discovered evidence of what the insides of the rumored iPad Mini will look like and why it could sell for as low as $249.
After looking through the dozen or so announcements of Windows 8 laptop-tablet hybrids at IFA 2012, I'm having trouble telling some of them apart.
It's fair to say that the verdict in the landmark Samsung vs. Apple case could have been better for the Android manufacturer, as the jury dealt it a billion-dollar blow. Many pundits are already saying that the case could have broad ramifications for...
New Windows RT tablets announced at the IFA trade show in Berlin have intensified competition among ARM-based chip makers, which are adding unique capabilities to processors so tablets become more attractive to buyers based on performance and feature...
Lenovo is challenging Google's Nexus 7 tablet with a new range of affordable IdeaTab tablets, which start at $US299 and have the Android 4.0 OS.
Samsung announced an ambitious line of Windows 8 mobile devices using the Ativ name on Wednesday, including an ATIV S smartphone with a 4.8-in. HD display and three tablet PCs.
Samsung Electronics has taken the wraps off new Android and Windows devices at IFA in Berlin, showing off a bigger, faster Note table, a new Galaxy Camera, and smartphones and tablets running Windows 8.
Sony Mobile today announced three new smartphones and a 9.4-in. Android 4.0 tablet at the IFA show in Berlin.
Sony is expanding is Xperia smartphone range with three new models, including one that features a new NFC (near field communication) system. The company also plans to extend the brand name to its tablet computers, it said at the IFA trade show in Ber...
The iPad mini may cost just $190 to manufacturer, but expect Apple to make a large mark-up on that when the device goes on sale in October.
Samsung faces over $1bn in damages and potential bans on the sale of certain smartphone products, but it's not all good news for Apple
Samsung has issued a memo to its staff, regarding the outcome of the Apple v Samsung trial in the US. Suggests that Apple’s success is based on “the outright abuse of patent law, not the pursuit of innovation”,
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTWeb Designer | DeveloperSA
- FTManager, Business Intelligence & Integration SystemsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- CCCobol DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCRobotics Automation Designer (Pega) - Contract - Financial Services - SydneyNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistSA
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW