Acer does plan to produce Windows RT devices at some point, according to a company spokesperson.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Gift cards and wish lists are coming to the Google Play store, according to the Android Police website, whose hackers uncovered code supporting the features in a new update of the store’s application package.
Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet is now available at major national retailers starting at $500. So far, reviews of the new Samsung slate have been mixed. Critics such as PCWorld’s Melissa Perenson call the Note 10.1 a “solid performer with wide-...
Samsung Australia will open its first official retail store in Australia this month in Sydney, following an invitation sent to the media this morning for an "exclusive preview".
The rumour regarding an iPad mini with a 7in display gained further credibility today with the first genuine-looking photographs of an internal component. In this case the internal dock connector lead. It looks like it may really happen.
Looking to get in on the booming mobile market, social network Pinterest has unveiled mobile apps for its pinboard service.
Hoping to inspire tablet users to create more content with their devices, Samsung introduced a stylus-based tablet, called the Galaxy Note 10.1, which the company touts as more interactive than the market-leading Apple iPad.
HTML5 has won the war with Adobe Flash for mobile devices. As of today, Flash for Android devices won’t available to download anymore from the Google Play store and the company said it has stopped development of Flash for mobile devices.
As the chatter about an iPad Mini reaches a crescendo, new reports suggest that the tablet will look more like an oversized iPod Touch than a smaller iPad.
Everything we know about Apple's iOS 6: All the features in the next update for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
With Apple set to introduce a new iPhone, it will also be updating the operating system (iOS) for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Here's everything we know about iOS 6.
$199? An anonymous “inside source” told Engadget that the Microsoft Surface RT tablet will sell for the amazingly low price of only $199. It would be out of character for Microsoft, but if the pricing is truly that aggressive the Windows tablet could...
New reports suggest that the widely speculated iPad mini will look like a big iPod touch, with thin side bezels, separate volume buttons and a microphone on the back.
Apple dominated the global tablet market last quarter on the back of record sales, a research firm said today, and reclaimed a massive lead over rivals.
Microsoft's Surface for Windows RT tablet will sell for $US199 when it ships on Octpber 26, according to an unnamed source in Engadget report.
Toshiba has confirmed what Microsoft intimated yesterday: It won't be delivering a Windows RT-based tablet anytime soon.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther