Samsung's planning a tablet splash at the end of August. It's expected to introduce a refresh of its five-inch Galaxy Note "phoblet " and an update of its 10-inch Note tablet.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Samsung has announced its Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet will be released globally this month.
Australian online deal site Catch of the Day has decided the 7in Dell Streak Android tablet is still worthy of some attention.
Samsung Electronics will start shipping the Galaxy Note 10.1 later this month, with a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and a software feature from the Galaxy S III.
Apple is forever accusing other companies of stealing its ideas and designs but in its current case against Samsung its South Korean rival submitted evidence that Apple watches and even wants to replicate what competitors are doing.
Give him enough time, and Peter Tamte will tell you exactly what's wrong with note-taking apps for the iPad: They're walled off from other apps, making it hard to turn your notes into tasks and to-dos. They're overly reliant on cloud storage and sync...
A new 4G BlackBerry PlayBook will go on sale next week, a year after Research In Motion introduced its first tablet. The updated 7-inch PlayBook will include 4G connectivity and 32GB of storage, but RIM has yet to name a price or a U.S. availability ...
RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet now comes with LTE cellular connectivity.
Apple is fuming over Samsung’s decision to send evidence – deemed inadmissible by the judge in the Apple v Samsung trial - to journalists.
Google Play, Google's Android app store, is close to eclipsing Apple's App Store in pure numbers, but there's one area in which it's lacking. The former Android Market has a ton of rogue apps -- including copycat games, spam, and malware.
Photos of one of Sony's next-generation Xperia tablets have been leaked online, showing a device that boasts a number of features and accessories including a keyboard cover/stand just like the one for Microsoft's Surface tablet.
The Nexus 7 with 16GB of storage reappeared "in stock" on the Google Play store site after it was unavailable on the site and in many retail stores in the U.S. for about a week.
Microsoft announced on Wednesday that it has completed the development and testing of Windows 8, a major upgrade of its OS for desktops, laptops and tablets and one of the most important product releases in the company's history.
Sony's next generation Xperia tablet has been leaked online.
If tablets are the rising stars of personal computing, then Apple’s iPad burns most brightly. But now, Microsoft is preparing to crash the party in spectacular fashion with a pair of tablets that represent its first-ever Windows hardware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD