The fracas between Apple Google has claimed yet another casualty: When iOS 6 ships this fall, the mobile operating system will for the first time not include a built-in YouTube client.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Samsung's planning a tablet splash at the end of August. It's expected to introduce a refresh of its five-inch Galaxy Note "phoblet " and an update of its 10-inch Note tablet.
Samsung has announced its Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet will be released globally this month.
Australian online deal site Catch of the Day has decided the 7in Dell Streak Android tablet is still worthy of some attention.
Samsung Electronics will start shipping the Galaxy Note 10.1 later this month, with a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and a software feature from the Galaxy S III.
Apple is forever accusing other companies of stealing its ideas and designs but in its current case against Samsung its South Korean rival submitted evidence that Apple watches and even wants to replicate what competitors are doing.
Give him enough time, and Peter Tamte will tell you exactly what's wrong with note-taking apps for the iPad: They're walled off from other apps, making it hard to turn your notes into tasks and to-dos. They're overly reliant on cloud storage and sync...
A new 4G BlackBerry PlayBook will go on sale next week, a year after Research In Motion introduced its first tablet. The updated 7-inch PlayBook will include 4G connectivity and 32GB of storage, but RIM has yet to name a price or a U.S. availability ...
RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet now comes with LTE cellular connectivity.
Apple is fuming over Samsung’s decision to send evidence – deemed inadmissible by the judge in the Apple v Samsung trial - to journalists.
Google Play, Google's Android app store, is close to eclipsing Apple's App Store in pure numbers, but there's one area in which it's lacking. The former Android Market has a ton of rogue apps -- including copycat games, spam, and malware.
Photos of one of Sony's next-generation Xperia tablets have been leaked online, showing a device that boasts a number of features and accessories including a keyboard cover/stand just like the one for Microsoft's Surface tablet.
The Nexus 7 with 16GB of storage reappeared "in stock" on the Google Play store site after it was unavailable on the site and in many retail stores in the U.S. for about a week.
Microsoft announced on Wednesday that it has completed the development and testing of Windows 8, a major upgrade of its OS for desktops, laptops and tablets and one of the most important product releases in the company's history.
Sony's next generation Xperia tablet has been leaked online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSharePoint Admin & Developer- Australian Citizens onlyOther
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTField ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA