A new book reveals a fresh insight into Steve Jobs' mind, and how his obsession with simplicity drove Apple to success.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
The iPad isn't just big business--it's also becoming the technological equivalent of a gateway drug into the wider universe of Apple products, helping the company extend its customer base to new audiences.
As your iPad gets more and more business use, be sure to have these apps to get the most office productivity possible
I must have terrible taste in gadgets, because Apple executives keep slamming ideas that I like.
Apple's new iPad model which went on sale last month, providing at least a couple weeks of sales before the quarter drew to a close, is likely to feature in Apple's Financial Results conference call later today.
A company that developed touch-screen technology for video displays in the 1990s has sued Apple, claiming that the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad nano, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air infringe on its patents.
Corporate finance fans have a lot to look forward to on Wednesday (morning AEST), as Apple plans to unleash its financial results for the company’s second fiscal quarter of 2012.
Your tablet is a homebody. And you love it more than any other tech gizmo in the house.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0's low price coupled with its numerous features give it a clear advantage over leading value tablet competitors.
Following accusations that Apple has misled its Australian customers about the new iPad's 4G capabilities, the company has filed a defense with Australia's Federal Court arguing that the country's networks are mislabelled.
The iPad's touchscreen keyboard is easy enough to type on but for those looking to input lots of text, a real physical keyboard can't be beaten. Logitech's new Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad looks like being one of the best of those.
Samsung's original 7-inch Galaxy Tab from late 2010 was an awkward animal, fusing the Android 2.2 "Froyo" smartphone operating system onto a tablet too big for the phone-sized UI and too small for Web browsing and other computer-type work. The Galaxy...
Samsung Electronics alleged in a counterclaim to an Apple patent infringement lawsuit in a federal court in California that the maker of the iPhone and iPad has infringed eight of its patents.
Although Apple's new iPad has gotten the lion's share of publicity since its arrival last month, the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime is getting its own bit of tablet buzz.
From tablet-based texting to social media management, these Android tablet apps are at the top of their class when it comes to communication.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW